Chapter 21

Chitsu's POV

ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

Killua and I sat there in silence without making eye contact.

Instead of looking down and looked at the small pond we were in front of.

"Um, I think I should head back now." Killua says getting up

"MIlluki must be looking for me now." He continues

"Oh, okay. Well i'm just gonna stay here." I say

"Before I leave, I just want to say that you shouldn't act so different now that we're half engaged. For now we're still friends. Let's just remain like we always are. After all, I don't want the Chitsu I know to vanish." He says

I look at him with red cheeks. I know I was blushing really red right now. But I never knew this side of Killua. Being night, his silver hair glistened with the moon's bright glow. His blue eyes were reflecting from the calm pond. He just looked and acted like every girl's dream boy. I guess, this including me.

"Chitsu? You okay?" He asked

"U-Uh, yea. I-I'm fine. Now you need to go before Milluki starts doubling your punishment." I say in a hurry

"Ja." He says walking into the dark forest

As I turn back to face the pond, I look at it. I think that I actually do like him. But I don't know. If I agreed to the marriage, would he be happy. I want him to be happy. I rather have him with a another girl and be happy rather than me. But then, there is also Kurapika-nii. I may have not really expressed it, but I know that somewhere in my heart, I like him too. 

"Doshiyou (what should I do)?" I sigh

I wanted to sing a song from Tsubasa Chronicles which kind of related to me. (comment if you watch this anime or Cardcaptor Sakura)

"Ame ni nureta hoho wa

namida no nioi ga shita

yasashii manazashi no tabibito

Shizuka ni hibiiteru

natsukashii ongaku

omoidasenai kioku

samayou

Yume wa tobitatsu no chiisana tsubasa de 

omoi no kienai basho made

futari de

tooi umi wo sora wo koete

Kurai yoru no naka de

watashi wo terashiteru

yasashii manazashi no

anata ni

aitai." I sang

*hears de clapping in de background*

I turn around to see Illumi clapping with a straight face. It was weird.

"So you can sing too. Let me ask you a question Chitsu. What can't you do?" Illumi said

"Stalker." I said bluntly

"Oh no. I think that's Hisoka you're talking about." He replies

"What do you want Illumi?" I ask

"Remember those day when you used to call me Illu-nii. Whatever happened to that nickname?" 

"I grew up, thats what happened. And you hurt someone precious to me." 

"Oh, Killua. If you like him that much, then why don't you just confess and marry him? Or, are you too afraid of his response." He says

"I don't think once in your life you'll be able to plant this needle of yours in my head like Killua." I say catching the needle

"Fast reflexes, as usual." He mumbles

"Now, did you just come here so I could become your dog?" I ask

*silence*

"Whatever. I'm going now. See ya." 

I quickly walk away with tears flowing in my eyes.

WHY IS HIS HAIR SO BOOTIFUL?! I WANT YOUR HAIR ILLUMI!!!

***

A few more days passed. I was still bored. Nothing happened.

*Knock*

"Hai." I say

"A no, Chitsu-sama, Silva-sama wants you in his room with all of your belongings packed."

"Ok."

Finally! I get to leave this boring place!

I get all of my things that were actually mine except some of the pads and extra clothing. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. 

As I walked out of the room, I see the maid waiting outside of my room. She escorted me to his room. 

"So, um what's your name?" I asked the maid

"Misaki." She replied

"So, Misaki-chan. How did you ever come to work in a place like this?" 

"Well the butlers of this household appears at my village a long time ago. I was 3 back then. They were looking for suitable maids. Although, out of the many girls, they chose only me." 

"Oh, but you were only three?! How could they choose such a small child?!" 

"Well, I guess that they wanted someone young who they could train to become the perfect maid. But it's fine here. I like to work here. I get a good pay and a good place to stay.  What else could I ask for?" 

Your family.

"Now, we're here Chitsu-sama. It was a pleasure to meet you!" She leaves me in the dark halls

I knock on the metal door, which just opened by itself.

"Ojama shimasu (sorry to intrude (i think))" I say walking in

"Ah, Chitsu. Come sit." Silva says

I sit down and see Killua beside me smiling. 

"So, what happened?" I asked

"Well, Killua is done with his punishments. But he still wishes to go with you and a boy named Gon. SO I wanted to talk to the both of you about this matter." 

"Killua, I will allow you to go with Chitsu as I know she can take care of you. And Gon. This boy being your best friend, I want you to take care of both him and Chitsu. Otherwise, your leave will have no meaning."

"Chitsu. I would like you to take good care of my son. Make sure he doesn't do anything reckless. And remember our promise. And stay true to your feelings."

"That is all I need to say." 

Silva and Killua both bit their thumbs and put their thumbs together. I felt awkward watching. 

We said our good bye's to Silva and walked out the door where we saw Kikyo and Kalluto.

"Kil. Why do you have to go? You can live such a good life here without you're friends but your family. You can be the next head of the Zoldycks."

-'-''''''--------

hi lmao