Chapter 36

A few days had passed since Gon's incident. He's already been working hard and I've noticed an improvement in his skills. Thankfully, he hasn't gotten hurt from his excess training.

I got onto the escalator ignoring the two babbling about watching an amazing fight with Hisoka involved. I look back at the two with their excited faces.

"You know, if Wing-san were here, he wouldn't even allow this. I mean, it's technically studying Nen." Both Gon and Killua's expression quickly changed which clearly told me that Wing-san was behind me. "And that is where you're right Chitsu-san!" He says 

"W-Wing-san." Gon stuttered

"Gon, when I told you that you can't participate in fights or study Nen for two months, I meant it. Watching this match is basically studying Nen. All you need to do is practice your Ten and heal." Wing-san notices that Gon's cast is gone. "Ah, I see. Your arm got better."

Gon swings his arms around, "Yep. It's better than ever."

"Well, heed my advice. I'll be off now."

While Wing-san walks away, Killua's face is all puffed. "I guess you'll have to watch the recording then. Chitsu and I'll go watch it. We'll make sure to bring it back."

"Okay then."

We stayed in front of the arena waiting for the doors to open. "Hey, I'm gonna go get a bag of chips," Killua says. I nod and just watch the television above. As I watch the television, I get a sudden headache. I look around the area to see if there was anyone that I knew. I did this because it was a sensation that I have felt before during the murder. I look to see if I can trace the smell or Nen to anyone or thing but it was almost impossible with the thickness of this crew. I think that the person who was causing this was close as a few seconds later I was on the floor feeling as if everything in my body was drained. It was fast, like a PANG!! Then it was gone.

"What're you doing on the floor?" Killua asks

I place my hand on my forehead and rub it out. "Just felt like sitting for a bit."

"Oh." He then places a bag of chocolates in my hand. "Here. Thought that you might've wanted something too."

"T-Thanks." I opened the chocolates and ate the small balls one by one.

"Chitsu."

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you know o-" 

"OKAY EVERYONE WELCOME TO THE HEAVEN'S ARENA!!" The woman on the TV cut him off. I turn to him and ask "what were you saying?" 

His face was red and he avoided eye contact. "It's fine now."

***

The fight finally started and it was against a man name Kastro who is a martial artist and a clown *cough* pedophile *cough* named Hisoka.

The fight started with Kastro running up to Hisoka ready to punch him when all of a sudden he appears from behind and strikes him. "Could that have been an illusion?" Killua asks

"No way, that was too realistic to be an illusion." I thought about it. "Maybe using his Nen he created a clone or something that looks exactly like him to trick Hisoka. Well, if that's possible."

Hisoka takes one more hit and then starts to dodge the rest. You can tell that Kastro was getting restless of Hisoka's dodging and wanted him to attack. 

Knowing Hisoka since the Hunters Exam, I knew that there was much more to what he was doing. Most likely, he was analyzing the situation and was making a strategy of some sort. There's no way that he'd retreat now. 

According to the spokeswoman, Kastro and Hisoka have fought before, but during that match, Kastro had lost. And according to Killua who recently spoke to Kastro, he had gone through a lot of training. 

Kastro then got into a position where a huge amount of aura started to surround him. This was probably one of his 'bigger' attacks since most of the people were starting to stand out and cheering. Around Kastro's hands was were Nen had accumulated and Kastro called it "Tiger Bite Fist." It must have been something really strong as the whole crowd was cheering and saying that it was Hisoka's lost now. I looked over my shoulder and saw a concerned face on Killua's face. I guess this attack really was a big deal.

However, instead of acting sternly he instead smiled and took out his arm. "Take it." He said, Kastro was hesitant but he went for the kill, as he ran he then disappears once again and instead too Hisoka's other arm. The hand went flying and there was no blood, just pretty sprinkles. The whole crowd screamed while I watched in awe. If there wasn't any blood, that just meant that arm wasn't Hisoka's real arm after all. 

I'm pretty sure that by this point Hisoka found out what Kastro's secret was cause, the two were just chatting away. I lost intrest at this point and went to the bathroom, you know to take a break.

INSERT COMMERCIAL

"Ahh, that felt nice," I see Killua's eyes still peeled to the fight. "soo, what'd I miss?"

"You were right, it was a clone." 

My eyes widened and smiled a big smile. "Told you so." I said as I sat

Once again, I found the fight very boring and most of the time I was asleep. But from what I saw, Hisoka won by using his math skillzz and some card tricks. You know, the usual.

Killua and I were now walking back to our rooms. "So what'd you think of the fight?" I asked

"It was beyond imagination." 

"Hmm. Oh, and are you going to go tell Gon?" 

"Yeah, you coming?"

"It's fine, I'm tired and well I just feel like sleeping so. But tell Gon I said hi."

We reached parted ways and he waved goodnight. I turn red and walk away with a defeat on my face. Ever since that time before the fight, I feel like I've always been on my feet and uptight. I don't know, I just feel congested. I continued to walk toward my room and I saw a girl with pink hair exit Hisoka's room. She looked at me with a stare so dry. But at least she was pretty.

I walked into my dark room and plopped myself onto my bed. I raised my finger and said fire. It wasn't much, but a small fire appeared at my fingertip. I watched the fire swing by and by, until it finally went out.

---

Hey y'all, sorry for the really late update, I said Oct 2 and then i just forgot. I really am a lazy person and I hope you relate. I know that updates are crucial as I too become pissed when authors don't update, but honestly speaking people get lazy. I posted two chapter instead of one so I hope that makes up for like 1/16 of the lost time. Thanks for coping and still staying strong!!