Chapter 23

Chitsu's POV

"Chitsu-sama! You're back!" 

"Frau-san! I'm back!" I say hugging the old man

"Ah whatever happened to your face?" He asked

"I just got scratched and slapped. But it's fine!" 

"As I expect from the main family!" 

(Chitsu: hello readers!!

Me: Hey Chitsu!! Go back to being in the book!

Chitsu: Angie-san, just this once I need to say something.

Me: Fine.

Chitsu: Anyway, on my creator's behalf, I wanna thank you guys for the 23k reads and the 100 followers!! We both appreciate it a lot!

Me: Heyy, i'm supposed to thank them!

Chitsu: Also if you're wondering about what Frau-san means about main family, similar to the clans in Naruto, we have the main family and the branch. We differ in many ways compared to the Zoldycks despite that we're both a family full of assassins!

Chitsu: Anyway I have to blast enjoy the rest!

Me: Oi Chitsu!!)

***

Frau-san allowed us to stay at his place for until we depart. I walked around the branch families place. It was the same, however, I've noticed that it has gotten much larger. It must have not came here because he didn't think they were strong enough to do anything. It was about dark, and I was in my room looking outside. 

"Time, to go investigating." I say to myself

I quietly leave the house and run to the forest at my top speed. But before I go to that place, I have to go visit Luna.

As I walked through the forest, I sang a little tune. 

Just as I ended my note, animals started to surround me. But not Luna. 

"I'm back everyone!" I say

A deer walks up to me and looks at me with sorrow in its eyes.

"You don't know do you?" She asked

"What happened" I asked

"Follow me."

The deer was talking me somewhere I knew very well. It was where I slept every night, the large sakura tree.

I see the tree without its flowers out yet and smile.