Chapter 30

Chitsu~

I thought about what I had just felt. It was familiar, but a distant memory I could not remember. I knew that whatever I did, I won't remember what it is, so I decided to ignore it. Not even this picture could help me remember what I was. At times like this, I wished my parents were alive so I could count on their guidance, but now that there gone it is up to me to find out what it was. But not now.

Taking some turns, I finally found my way to Arena B. I saw a whole group of people running into the Arena. I then suddenly heard my name from behind. I looked back and saw a staff. "Please follow me Chitsu-sama," I followed him, but instead of going through the large door there was a small door. It made sense, cause the fighters were supposed to enter from somewhere else. I opened the door and was faced with a long, dark hallway. "When you hear your name please make your way to the arena by walking down the hallway." He left and closed the door. I lit a small flame on my finger just to give me some light. I walked down the hallway silently. I mean there was nothing to do. When I was halfway to the Arena I heard Noel's name called. "And on the other side, we have one of the really strong kids, Chitsu-sama!" Knowing that was my cue, I put the fire out and ran out to the battlefield.

When I walked up to the stage, there was an old woman. I knew I couldn't kill an old woman, but if I was still the assassin I want to be I have to have no mercy to others. Plus I won't kick her so hard that she'll die. Maybe that's how she made it up all the way to the 50th level. I had no words for the coward, even if she was old. When we allowed to start I went straight for my specialized Lucy kick. When my feet contacted her ribs she whispered, "why don't you use your nen?" I then quickly retreated. The word 'nen', I've heard it before. My parents would always talk about it. "What is Nen?" I asked her. With widen eyes she asked, "if you do not know what it is then that is for you to find out, with the help of your two friends. and that drawing" I was kinda freaked out, how did she know about Gon and Killua, and the drawing. I once again ran up to her with my Chitsu-Lucy Kick, but as I reached her she disappeared. "What is this?! Noel disappeared?! Well, in that case she forfeited and Chitsu-sama is the winner!" I stood there in shock. I didn't know what her purpose was but, whatever it was some thing to be wary of.

***

I saw Gon waiting near the elevator. "Is Killua not back yet?" He shakes his head. What was taking Killua so long. But then again, that strange feeling was coming from his Arena. There may be something about Zushi that we didn't know. That or we underestimated him. Gon and I sat in silence, worried about Killua. "So, how was your fight?" I ask Gon. He shrugs, "just like the rest, with a push. How about you Chi-chan?" I smiled, "well I fought this weird old woman, I didn't want to hurt her, but when I was about to attack she mentioned something named Nen and how I should be able to use it. I don't know, then she disappeared and I won," I said looking at the ground. "Nen?" Gon and I saw Killua walking out of the elevator. "What took you so long you idiot," I punched him. "Was Zushi that strong?" Gon asked. "No, but he has potential, he'll become really strong one day. But, there was something, his aura, it was similar to my brother's. And his master, he called it Ren. Similar to the Nen that you talked about." I thought about it, Ren, Nen. It all sounded familiar. "The woman, she said to use my Nen. Do you think that Nen is what my powers are?" Then Killua explained to us about what Wing-san said to Zushi. Because of this, I was now determined to reach the top floor as well as learn what Nen and Ren was.

***

For the past three days the three of us have whizzed through each off the floors and now we've reached the 100th floor.

Gon ran up to the bed and fell into its arms. "Ahh, it's so nice to finally rest in a nice bed. And plus we don't have to worry about paying for hotels," he sighs. "It isn't like that, if we fall below the 100s then we'll have to check out of our rooms. Because of this, the 100s is like a ceiling. We get special treatment once we pass it. Some people are so determined of staying here in the 100s that they'll do anything. Be careful you two." Killua explains.

After our little talk, Killua and I walked to our rooms. "Night!" I said to Killua as we entered our rooms. "Night," he replied.

Killua~

I walked into my room and fell onto my bed. I thought about Zushi and what this Ren was. And I couldn't forget about what Chitsu said about Nen. How in the world could these two be related to one another. I know that Nen could be Chitsu's powers, but Ren, Zushi wasn't using any powers. It was just his aura.

BAM!

I heard a loud noise coming from Chitsu's room. It was consisting of her screaming and furniture falling. Then the noise came to a complete stop. Then there was a knock on my door.I went to open it and saw Chitsu with a blanket, pillow, and bag. "There was a spider in my room. Could I sleep over?" she asked. I was surprised that a spider could cause all that noise. "Sure," I said. As I closed the door, I heard someone walking down the hall. I took a peek and saw Gon. "What are you doing Gon?" He looked at me with a smile, "well I heard the noise and I knew that Chitsu was gonna come to your room. So why don't we all have a sleepover!" I sighed. Why me?

The two were now in my room. "You can sleep on my bed Chitsu, I'll sleep on the ground with Gon," I told her. I couldn't let her sleep on the ground. "Nah, its fine." She replied. "Then I guess all three of us are sleeping on the ground." I got my blankets and set them beside her. Chitsu was in between the two of us. I then started blushing, knowing that I was currently sleeping beside a girl, again.

Chitsu~

I stared at the ceiling. I kinda felt like Morgiana from Magi. Like, a third wheeler. I mean, I understand that I'm the only girl and Gon and Killua may have more things in common. But still. It kinda bugged me.

Okay now I'm listening to what I'm saying and I sound like a selfish brat who wants more attention. But then again I kinda am selfish. I looked at Killua and Gon and saw that they too were staring at the ceiling. I smiled at the sight of my two closest friends, realizing that they were the bests friends I could ever wish for, so I should cherish them. I closed my eyes and said good night to the two.

-------------------------------------------

Hey hey was good. lol sorry for the long awaited update. I hope u liked this chapter.

School just started today for me and I was so excited. And it was lots of fun. I also got Osu and played, its hard. Like I cant even get one B. 

Btw the song at the top has nothing to do with the story. I just like the song, I mean who doesnt?

Anyway thanks for waiting and I hoped u liked the chapter!