Chapter 38

Chitsu~

When we got to the elevator, we saw Gon and Zushi still there.

"Looks like the old couple has arrived!" Gon says

"Yea, yea, we're here now. Is the elevator taking that long?"

"Yup, even though we're the only ones waiting, thats what happen when you have so much floors." Zushi smiled

We waited for a few more minutes and it finally came. The four of us got in and waited quietly. When we were nearing the top, I felt a strong presence.

"Guys." I said

"Zushi, Killua Chi-chan, someone's up there." Gon says

"Osu!"

"Uninvited guests." Killua adds

We got out and faced those three demented people that no one likes. Like I don't even know their names.

"You guys are so persistent, that's why no one likes you!" Killua says

"Well, we're getting pretty desperate. Hey, then, are you guys fighting, let's fight huh? Maybe I'll show you guys my powers?" The purple guy said

"Sorry, but I don't think any of use wanna see your lame 'powers', plus you're nothing but a bully." I said

"June 10th!" Gon said

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Gon!" Killua said as well

"Oh that's too bad, mine deadline is May 29th. Come on, change your date. Fight on that day." He persisted

"No one cares about your deadline you weirdo. Let's go." I said

We turned around and started walking when that stupid creep said, "Gon-chan, you and I will definitely fight." He sneered

Gon turned to face him but Killua said to ignore him. I felt eyes on me and I saw Zushi looking nervous as well. They were targeting us. I looked back at them with a cold stare. They were definitely up to something.

The practice went by fast and so we finished up.

"Bye Gon!" We all said.

Killua and I went the same way and Zushi the other. "Bye Zushi!" I said and he said bye back. Killua's room came bye and I said night to him and then i 'entered' my room. Obviously, something was going to happen to Zushi, and I couldn't let them do anything to him so I followed Zushi.

He went down the elevator and starting walking through the streets of the town. I was behind Zushi, and behind Zushi was that purple guy and behind that purple guy was no other than Killua.

Not bad Killua.

In this case, I would let him deal with this situation, but of course I'd be watching. So I ran into a dark alleyway and jumped up to the roof of the house to keep an eye on the three but from a less noticeable place. Eventually, Zushi entered an alleyway which was a shortcut to his home. And of course, the purple man used his Nen to make him unconscious and his hooligan friends came out of no where.

"Stop. Don't do that. I know what you want and I'll give it to you. I'll fight you on the 29th, heck I'll give you all a free win." Killua said

"Ohh, that's nice. But I still want to fight Gon. Oh and that rude girl." The purple guy said

I felt a sudden sense of anger from Killua, "What did you say? Rude girl? She has a name,and you're no match for her." he yelled. My heart fluttered.

As the two kept talking, I realized that Zushi's shoe was taken by the red guy. They were going to provoke Gon. And of course with Killua's plan, I couldn't let that happen. So I followed the guy. He first got to the building and placed Zushi's shoe in front of Gon's door.

But before he could get away and call Gon, I quickly grabbed him by the neck and brought him into the nearest room which was Killuas'. When I let go he dropped his stick and I grabbed his neck, then I ran behind once more and held a blade to his neck. Released some blood lust to intimidate him a bit. But I think it took much more affect than it should've cause he fainted.

" I guess my work is done." I smiled

I carried his body and left it in the lobby so the rest of his friends can find him. But then I realized, I forgot about the shoe, and knowing Gon, he's probably worried about why Zushi's shoe was infront of his door. I ran to the elevator and prayed that I would make it intime. Those losers definitely don't deserve to fight Gon. When I got to the 100th floor, I saw Gon walking through the halls.

"Gon!"

" Chi-chan!"

"Gon, you didn't register for any matches, right? "I questioned. He nervously laughed," No, I was just taking a walk! " I was too late. We just gave those scum extra wins. "Why? Gon asked. "It's nothing. Lets go to sleep."

---

The next morning I went to Wing-san's house. I finally learned how to use Gyo. I had to show him so I could participate in matches. Going through Hisoka's match, I noted where I saw strings of nen and how he uses his power.

"Nice job! You learn pretty quickly!" Wing-san said. I'm telling y'all, if Levi was taller and happier looking, he'd turn into Wing-san. "Thanks!"

As I turned to leave Gon came in and also did his Gyo test. Killua made it last, but all three of us passed!

"Killua, I heard you helped Zushi last night, thanks for that!" Wing-san mentioned. "Yeah I must've fallen dead asleep. Thanks Killua!"Zushi added.

" No problem! Bye then!"

We all said bye and starting walking back to the arena. "Gon, you were threatened right?" Killua brings up

" I guess you both knew." got smiled, "but yeah. I found Zushi's shoe, then one of those weird guys told me about Zushi. I didn't know he was safe."

"It's me, I should've taken the shoe away. Cause of me, you both are fighting, sorry. "

"Stop apologizing, you sound like a different person, it's making me uncomfortable." Killua says. I smack his shoulder, "hey! I don't do that a lot, cherish the moment."

Gon laughed,"but I hope they don't do something like this again."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they won't."

------

Hello everyone! Ik i dont update as much but im on winter break so I thought Id update for fun! Ive also been noticing a lot of ppl reading this book, prob cuz hxh is getting really popular these days! but to the new readers thanks for reading means a lot and i love reading your comments, also please excuse my horrible writing in the beginning, i wrote this when i was in middle school, but thanks for sticking with me! hope u enjoyed the book!