Chapter 27

Hi everyone, sorry for the loooong wait, I still have school and I also have graduation practices (going to gr9) so I still have a lot of hw and projects. Yes three weeks left. Anyway, I'm writing this to tell you that I am going to change my writing style. And yea, enjoy the chapter!!

---------------------------

Chitsu~

Today was the day we were going to leave the village. Nor a single person came to say goodbye. Not even Frau. He probably didn't want to see me after what I did to that brat.
Not that I cared. I already knew that he never loved me. He could pretend all he want, but it was kinda obvious that he was just jealous of my strength. I walked in front of the boys, a bit pissed off cause of yesterday. Tch, if I could just kill 'Him', I wouldn't have anything holding me back. No grudges and bad memories. I noticed that I was walking pretty fast when I looked behind me and saw the four of them trying to keep up.

I stopped and waited for them. "Why did you take so long?" I asked. "Well, maybe because you were walking really fast!" Leorio shouts, he looks at me angrily. I look back with a face that said "I don't care."

***

We were all now currently on the train. I have no idea where we were going, but I just followed Kurapika-nii. "Thats right, Gon when you went to Killua's house, how did it feel using the Hunter's license?" I asked. I wanted to know how it felt to have passed the exam. "I didn't use the license," Killua and I looked at him in shock. "I used a visa instead." I looked at him with a blank expression. With the license he could go anywhere he wanted. "Why didn't you use the license?" I asked. "Thats because I promised to to use the license until I reach my goal," I looked at him confused. "What goal?" Killua asked. "This!" he pulled out Hisoka's tag. "What are you going to do with Hisoka's tag?" Killua looked at Gon with a confused face. "During the Hunters Exam, he punched me. And gave me his tag. He said that I could give back his tag when I could punch him as hard just as he did to me." Gon explained the story of his experience with Hisoka and it wasn't easy. I mean, I could tell he was a dangerous guy. But it was a good way to get stronger. "Do you know where to start looking for him?" I asked. Gon looked at me and scratched his head. And that probably meant he didn't have a clue to where he was. "I know where Hisoka will be," Kurapika-nii pops in. "How?" Gon asked

"Back on the last part of the Hunter's Exam. Remember when he whispered in my ear. He said he knew something about the spiders. Then after Killua and Chitsu disappeared he said to meet him at Yorknew City on September 1st." Kurapika-nii explained his time with Hisoka. "But how could he know about the spiders?" I curiously thought aloud. "Thats the thing. I don't know either," Kurapika-nii put his hand to his chin and looked as if he was thinking. We then later discussed this matter about the auction which was coming up and how about the Phantom Troupe.

***

We all arrived at the train station and from there on we were going to go our different ways. "I'll be taking my leave now." Kurapika-nii says. "Now that we've got Killua and Chitsu, I have to make money to go to the auction." I look at Kurapika-nii. It was too soon to say goodbye. I walked up to the blondie and hugged him. "I'll miss you Kurapika-nii. And don't worry, I'll help in the later future to get our clan's eyes." I whispered to him. "Yea."

Both Kurapika-nii and Leorio left and now it was just us 12 year olds. "Now what do we do?" Gon asks. "Oi Gon. Don't you remember what you said on the train? We obviously have to train." I said. "Don't think you can land a punch on Hisoka without training." Killua said. "Here let me make it simple for you," he started drawing on the grass and drew Hanzo and Hisoka with a line in the middle. "this is Hisoka and Hanzo. The line represents the gap between their strengths. This is the gap between you and Hisoka." He got up and started walking all the way to the other side of the roof. I started laughing. "This is where you'd be! And I'm being generous!" Killua shouted. "Then where would you and Chitsu be?" Gon asked. Killua started walking up and stopped a bit behind Hanzo. "This is where I'd be," then he walked a bit in front of Hisoka. " and this is where Chitsu would be." He explains. "Ehhh, Chi-chan your really strong." I blushed. There was no way, I'm not that strong. "Oi Killua, I'm not that strong okay?" I retorted. "Hmm, sure. I mean, our family expects a lot from you family. We are always surprised by tour actions. So you must be this strong." I blush even more, I never liked it when people expected so much from me.

"Anyway, where are we going to start training?" I asked. "Well, I know a place where we can earn money and train at the same time."

-------------------

Ik with the new writing style tge chapter looks shorter, but this chapter is 950 words.

About the slow update i srill have two weeks left of school. Next week is my grad trip and next next week is grad. So now that i have no more project s I'll try to update as much as i can.

Thanks so much for reading and yea.