Chapter 32

Chitsu's POV 

Only a day went by and the three of us have already reached the 200th floor. At this point, I started to lose faith in this fighting tower. I thought it was supposed to be hard, a place were strong people gather and fight to the best of their power. Guess not. 

Gon, Killua and I were currently waiting in the elevator, making our way to the top of the tall tower. 

Ding

We walked out and looked for the registration. "We've finally reached the last floor," I brought up. "But for Killua, this shouldn't be new. You've been up here at least once right?" He looked up and said "no. The second I was eligible to go to the 200th floor I left." 

"Oh."

As we turned around the corner and made our way to reception a huge wave of bloodlust or some sort of murderous intent just hit us. I felt it but it didn't effect me as much. I look over to see Gon and Killua struggling. I slowly walk forward as it seems I'm the only one that is able to. "What the heck is this?" I say. I'm halfway through and then it just disappears, and a girl then walks out. I rush back to join Gon and Killua. I see Killua and he seems traumatized. That damn Illumi. I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. 

"The reception is just this way, and you better do it fast as the reception closes at midnight." The woman says. As she speaks to us, the strange feeling had gone away.

"You don't think she's the one responsible for that. Right?" Gon whispers to us

"Good to see you three again." A familiar voice then pops out and the three of us face to see Hisoka. 

"H-Hisoka." Killua curses

"How did you know we were here?" I ask

"Well, tracking people these days isn't that hard. Especially when you have a Hunter's License. But either way, I knew that one day, the both of you would come here. And also, as a veteran, here's a warning. This is too early for you. Therefore, I cannot let you two past. I don't want you dead now do I?"

"But we just got here!" Killua shouts at him

Hisoka sat in the middle of the hallway and pointed his hand at us, then it once again started. That bloodlust just hit us. It was a wave of a killing intent. I love how he said that he wouldn't want us to die, but he's clearly showing that intent. 

I look to see Gon, Killua and I to be struggling once again. I've had up to it with this clown. Next thing you know all of his kind will come rampaging trying to kill us all. It was time to fight fire with fire. According to what is happening right now, I am the only one that has the least problem with this. Also, Hisoka's bloodlust is nothing compared to Father's. Out of my percentage, this is no higher than 55%. If I were to go 56% that should do it.

With the idea of helping my friends, I let half of it out. I concentrated at my opponent and thought about why I hated him and why I wanted to kill him. And lemme tell, there are a lot of reasons. As my bloodlust clashed with his, I see the surprise in his eyes. Killua and Gon stop struggling and look towards me. Thank god they aren't hurt. 

"Don't be foolish!" The battle immediately came to a stop as Wing turned around the corner and stopped everything. I felt light headed and fell to the ground. I felt sweat stroll down my fore head, and I take deep breathes. For a second almost everything blacked out and I fell to the ground. 

"Chitsu!" Killua ran to my side and helped me get up.

"Looks like blondie here does have a weakness." Hisoka smiles 

I shoot daggers at him. We were not finished.

"You three have no protection against his nen. You are like three people standing outside in a blizzard naked, wondering why its cold.

Then that's it. I fell and lost my consciousness. 

***

I sharply inhaled and opened my eyes immediately. "What happened?!" 

"Wing-san lied to us, but now he's going to truly teach us in only a few hours. We have till midnight, otherwise, we all go back to level 1." Killua explains

"How long have I been out?" I ask

"Just for half an hour. Killua had to carry you from the tower to Wing-san's house." Gon adds

"Oh, thanks Killua." I blush

"N-No problem. You were us very light." He looks away

Wing then walks into the room and tells us that we should start. So we made our way to the living room and started.

"Nen refers to the ability to manipulate your aura, also known as life energy. Every person has a small amount of nen, but in most cases it is simply off. The ability to cover yourself in nen is known as Ten. After that is Zetsu, this allows you to nullify your aura. This is usually used for concealing your presence. Now we are at Ren. This techniques is used to create a strong aura." Wing-san then demonstrates by showing his Ren in action. 

"Now to protect yourself from Nen itself. One must know how to use it. Then you can use Ten. Ten will allow you aura to protect you from someone else's. Just as Chitsu did, except her Ren was a bit wild." 

Wing then showed us an example of what happens if one can't use Ten when be being attacked with Nen. This example had an entire wall almost down. Killua, Gon and I had our jaws dropping. 

"I can't use Nen. I don't even know how to. So how is it possible that I can use Ten? What I did was just my bloodlust." I say

"You may call it that, but what you displayed was Ten, you were able to protect all three of you from that man's aura. This only means that you have already been taught Nen but unconsciously." Wing says

"Now there are two ways to awaken Nen, the slow way and the aggressive way. Zushi went through the slow way, took his time and continues to get better. He mastered Ten in a short time, 6 months. However, for you three, you only have till midnight, meaning we have to go the aggressive way."

"Will it be fast enough?" Killua asks

"That depends. Can you learn you hold aura in your body before time runs out?That is the key. I will now direct my aura toward you. This is known as Hatsu which I demonstrated earlier

"You're going to do that to us?" I said pointing to the wall

"Well, naturally, I am going to restrain myself so that I do not destroy your bodies. But this way will be filled with danger. I will be attempting to wake something in your body, it will give a big shock. I will send my aura into you to open up your doors. Now take your belongings and shirts off. Then face your back towards me. Can I first have Chitsu then the two boys. Since Chitsu, can use it, but is not aware, she will be fast."

I was still wearing the dress that I wore at Killua's home, so I can't just take my shirt off. So I unzipped the zipper on the back and held the top part of the dress to my hips. I let my hair fall on my shoulders so it would cover my bra. 

Killua, Gon and Zushi looked away with a red face. Wing-san's hand hovered behind my back. And For a few seconds I felt heat and pressure. 

"I'll now get started."

I felt an indescribable sensation. It was as if I've found all the secrets to the world, but with pain. Although, this had only lasted for one or two minuets. I have finally learnt Nen. 

--------------------------------------