Chapter 2: Embarrassing Reunion

*Macey's POV*

After avoiding Adrian from 3 of my classes that he just happened to be in, it's finally lunch.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!" Amber begged. 

"I've explained this already! To Brynn!" I groan putting my food down at our table.

"So you told Brynn but you won't tell me?!" 

"I'd be happy to tell you, Ams!" Brynn insists with an evil smile.

"Ooo! I want to hear this too. Can I?" My other friend, Dylan, asks as she sits next to Brynn. Like Brynn, Dylan's hair is medium long but brown with blonde dyed at the ends. She's just as crazy, idiotic, and weird as the others. But nonetheless, you gotta love them.

"Gladly." Brynn says smiling sweetly at me.

I shoot her a glare. "Did I even say you can tell them?" 

"Nope! Too bad!" Brynn sticks her tongue at me and then turns to explain my whole history with Adrian. Amber and Dylan nod, squeal, or awe at every thing Brynn has to say. I listen just to make sure Brynn doesn't exaggerate anything.

"Oh my God!" Dylan gasps turning to me. "He gave you that necklace?" She demands with a dramatic surprise face.

"So what? It's not the most shocking thing in the world! He got me a farewell present and I still wear it to this day. Nothing's going to happen while he's here, guys." I confirm.

"You wait and see." Amber sings. "He's going to fall for you and then you're going to have happy fun time and–" Amber jumps out of her seat as I choke on my drink at the phrase 'happy fun time'.  I pound my chest feverishly while Brynn and Dylan laugh their asses off. Apparently me have a coughing fit caught many peoples' attention. I felt a hand on my back. 

"You okay?" A voice asks. I turn around, startled to see Adrian standing in front of me with a worried smile.

"Yeah. I'm.. I'm fine" I say in between coughs pounding my chest. I give Amber a death glare and Brynn has finally stopped laughing but Dylan was still giggling.

Adrian pats me on the back before turning to my soon-to-be dead friends.

"Hi, I'm Adrian." he introduces himself.

"Brynn." Brynn tells with a smile.

"Amber." Amber adds doing a peace sign.

"Dylan." Dylan said once sober.

"Nice to meet you guys. What happened over here?" Adrian switches his gaze to me. I avoid his stare.

"I told Macey she was going to have happy fun time in the future and she choked." Amber explained holding back a laugh. Brynn however, burst out laughing. 

"Amber!" I hiss.

"Oh, really?" Adrian chuckles.

"Nope! No, no she's very confused and an idiot." I object. I punch her shoulder

"Macey's going to have 'happy fun time with you'!" Dylan laughed, clutching her stomach. My mouth drops to the floor and I could feel my face burning.

Adrian raises an eyebrow at me. People are staring at us again, making me panic.

"I um.. Oh look at that, food's done! Got to go, bye!" I rush grabbing my laughing friends pulling them roughly outside. Once we're out of the cafeteria and I let go of their arms and turn to face them.

"You guys are so dead!" I yell while jabbing Brynn's side. Brynn starts shrieking and laughing while slapping my arms.

"Stop! Macey stop!" Brynn pleaded. I turn around and start tickling Dylan as well. Just then the ball rang. Dylan grabbed my arms saying