"Excuse me! Ms. Whatever you're called!"

*Warning: Mild sexual content, swearing, and violence ahead*

~Mel's POV~

"Hey!" I whisper loudly in Des' direction. "Psssssttt!" I whispered louder this time.

"Hoe! What the hell you want?! I'm busy reading Wattpad." She loudly whispers back. Our teacher Mrs. Culofea (kuh-la-fee-a) turns her back and stares intently at the two of us.

"May I help you?" I say with much annoyance. She should be teaching the class the Pythagorean Theorem or something, and not staring at two girls in the back of the classroom. She furrows her brows crossing her arms over her chest as she tapped her foot on the grey linoleum tile.

"Strike one!" She articulates with a stern tone. Oh! Are we playing baseball? I'm more of a soccer person.

"Si señora, it won't happen again." I said sarcastically, disguising my tone with that of a realistic concerned and worried one. She turns her back to us and I chuckle under my breath. Slowly I leaned forward towards Niall, who sat in front of me, and I began whispering something to him.

"Hey do you know what Louis is planning for our anniversary this Thursday?" His lips curve inwards as he shook his head. "Sorry can't tell. Lou would kill me." I huff in frustration as I leaned back in my seat.

Well! I'm bored as hell! Is this b!tch teaching Math or Science? I can't comprehend when there's letters and shapes all over the place.

"Oh my god!" I groaned loudly, gaining almost everyone's attention. Destiney gave me a 'What the f*ck are you doing?!' look and I only smiled devilishly at her giving her a quick wink.

"Problem Ms. Louvier?!" Mrs. Culofea barked. Oooh, so she's a dog now? I always knew she was part b!tch!

"I don't comprehend this convoluted enigma in which you speak of! Please at least attempt to do your job more efficiently." Everyone's eyes went wide, except Niall and Des' because they were used to my accustomed behavior.

"Strike two!" She said louder this time, her echo bouncing around the classroom. Hmm. . .I raised my hand, and waved it in the air, she continued talking about the lesson ignoring my hand. I knew she saw my hand up! This b!tch is ignoring me?! Oh hell no!

"Excuse me! Ms. Whatever you're called!" I shouted loudly. Taking a quick glance at Des I see her shaking her head in embarrassment.

"What is it?!" She spat. Her voice was full of irritation. What the f*ck crawled up her arse and died?!

"Exactly how many strikes do I get? Is it like a set of three, or do I get three rounds of three strikes?" I was genuinely concerned on how many strikes I was allowed to get, "Because in my book if you get seven strikes then you're out."

"Enough of your bullsh!t. . .sit down and shut the f*ck up! You're distracting the students who want to learn." She gestures to everyone else excluding me. I quickly glanced around, "Anybody give a f*ck about what she's saying?" I shout to the class, almost everyone mumbles a 'Yes' or 'Maybe'.

"Damn straight I am!" I smile as I glanced to my right to see Destiney, my bestie/sister, standing beside me as she linked our arms together. Mrs. Whatever her name was gasped as she turned her head towards Destiney with much shock.

"Des sit dow--" She was cut off abruptly. Oh man! We are so getting suspended! Which means we can go shopping, watch movies on Netflix with our jammies on, and pig out on food from Niall's cache. We might even be able to get Louis and Harry to ditch their boring classes with a little enticement. Though I know they'll say yes anyway.