"Crying is a sign of weakness."

"Soph? Babe are you okay?" concern in my voice. I rub my thumb soothingly across her cheek as wipes away the tears with the back of her hand.

"No. . I. . I'm so sorry you had to go through that and with a person you truly loved. I never knew why you seemed so nervous every time a thunderstorm would pass by, but now it all makes sense." Soph hugs me warmly, neither of us breaking the comforting silence that loomed.

"Thanks. Really." A smile spreads across her lips. She leans in as do I and our lips gracefully touch, my hands supporting her face with the utmost care.

"Come on it's getting late." I stood up swiftly pulling Sophia up. We both linked hands and walked towards the headstone.

I look at the headstone kneeling down as she mirrored my motion. She placed a hand on my shoulder reassuringly. "It's time to let her go and move on." I look at her, back at the headstone before closing my eyes.

~~Liam's Consciousness~~

You know it's all your fault

No

She'll never forgive you, not even in death.

You're wrong!

How can you be so sure you are the one that caused this.

Shut Up!!

This will be on your conscious till the day you die, haunting you wherever you go. You can't take back what you've done!

I know

How can you live with yourself.

Stop!!

~~~~~

The argument ceases and I open my eyes. I stare at the headstone, mentally tracing the black letter that made up her name. Sophia's soft voice interrupts my daze.

"You can do it Li." she wraps her hand around my securingly. Her voice is so soothing and calming I feel at ease when I' with her. I swear on my life that I will never let anything happen to Sophia.

""I'm sorry Danielle. I truly am sorry, sorry I didn't listen to you that day. There is no way to mend this, or fix what has been broken. The only thing now is too move on in life. I hope you have already moved on. You will always have a special place in my heart." I look towards Sophia and she smiles genuinely. "You will never be forgotten." I continue. She squeezes my hand gently. I sigh deeply.

"Ready to go?" her warming voice echoes through my head. I nod curtly, and we both walked towards Ziall, who were asleep under a tree, Zayn resting his head on Niall's shoulder. I smiled slightly as I watched her take out her phone and snap a quick picture. "Aww this is so going on twitter."

I lightly shake Ziall awake, which was so adorable because when Zayn woke up he immediately wrapped his arms around the blonde waist in protection. "Ready to go?" They rub the sleep out of their eyes as they both got up, then we all started walking to the cars over the hill. Halfway over the hill I had moved over to Zayn, Niall was with Sophia talking about different kinds of cheeses.

"Hey Zayn, Thank you for what you did back there. I really appreciate it." Softly I patted his back and smiled at him. "No trouble at all mate, I'm always here for you Li." he smiles returning the gesture.

After a long ass walk we finally arrived at where our cars were. Niall and Zayn drove off first in one car as they said their good byes, leaving just Sophia and I. She pecked my lips and started to get in her car until I stopped her.

"Soph listen." she stops and looks up at me with her brown eyes. "What I said back there. . . I-I d-. . ." My words come out in almost a nervous stutter. Her hand moves to my cheek lightly caressing it with her thumb. "Don't worry, I will always love you no matter what. I know that you will always have a special place in your heart for the both of us. I love you Liam James Payne." My eyes begin to well up.

My eyes start to well up and out of the blue my conscious interrupts.

Look at you! Crying like a baby and in front of a woman.

I'm not crying I just have something in my eyes.

Crying is a sign of weakness.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Do I? I am you after all. I know what you're thinking, what you're feeling, and you can't escape me.

"Babe?" Sophia's words snap me back to reality as she watches my change of expressions, a look of concern on hers.

"I'm sorry. . .I-I have to go." and with that I leaned in pecking her lips in a swift movement before getting into my car and driving off, leaving a confused Sophia behind. As I driving flashbacks from before continued to flood my mind. Sophia said she loved me, I'd never thought of what I would say back.

Do I love her back? I mean I love her with all my heart, but I don't know if I am truly IN love with her. I never really gave it much thought since it was only brought up a small amount of times, and because at the moment we were happy and content with each other so there was no point in bringing it up. This is frustrating. I don't know what to do or what to think. My hands gripped onto the steering wheel as I firmly pressed my foot on the accelerator. After driving about twenty miles I stopped on the side of the road and just sat there not knowing what to do.

Then it hit me! Why am I sitting here like a lazy bum moping around. I mean it's not like someone person is going to see me troubled, come up to me, say hello, and offer to help, only for me to say no and for them to insist. Then we end up talking, getting close, the bad guy comes in and endangers us all, and after I save the person we end up kissing which leads to us dating and living a happily ever after. Yeah No! This is not going to be one of those stories, like in those fanfictions Niall made me read before. Those stories are beyond graphic, I mean I think seven year old write this.

Where was I? Oh yeah! I'm not going to sit around like in those stories and wait for some girl or guy to come in and help me. No! I'm going to go to the love experts!