"All I wanted was Zayn and only Zayn" (Sneak Peek)

~Until my phone had to ruin the moment with 'So Sick' by Neyo. The music filled the whole room as pulled out my phone. Damn it! Cursing to myself while getting up I saw that it was Liam. Grr! I picked up on the second ring. Zayn took this opportunity to start playing with Niall Jr., it was going to be hard to talk if he was going to do what I think he was going to do. He was messing with my belt then my pants, and before I knew it all that was left was my boxers. Smiling at me deviously he went back down as I answered Liam.~

'Shit' I mentally cursed under my breath and just when things were getting good. "Erm, Ello?" trying to steady my shaking body.

"Niall, Where are you man? Also where the hell is Zayn?" Liam asked in a worried tone. I don't like making Liam worry over the Little Things

"Uh, erm" I said hesitantly as my eyes darted towards Zayn who looked confused at first but caught on to what was happening which wasn't good.

Zayn plunged my length in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down causing me to stifle back a moan as I was on the phone with Liam, and I didn't want to have to explain to Liam why I was moaning because I'm sure he could put the pieces together and figure it out. Then I would be screwed.