"Niall you are so melodramatic"

"Ni babe what's wrong?" I try to calm him down by holding his hands in mine. What happened while I was gone?

Niall looks at me tears streaming down his cheek. His eyes are red and his nose is also red. "Zayn. . . Something horrible has happened!" He cries out putting a hand to his mouth. I wipe away the tears falling from his eyes as I soothed his back rubbing circles.

"What happened?! Are the boys okay?" He nods, "Are Mellisa and Destiny hurt?", he shakes his head. "Then what?" I furrow my eyebrows in frustration. Why won't this boy tell me what's wrong. . .

"We are out of food!" Niall blubbers running into my chest. His tears stain my shirt as he continues to cry. Mental facepalm!

"I thought it was something serious" I chuckle at his reaction. Niall has a 'I'm not joking' look on his face which makes me burst out into more hysterics. I spend a good few minutes laughing my ass off at my melodramatic boyfriend. Oh my stomach hurts from all the laughing.

"Are you done?" He taps his foot waiting for me to finish my laughing fit. Oh wow, whenever I'm serious he's joking but whenever he serious I have to be the one laughing. Weird pair we are him and I, but I could care less because I love him.

"Almost" I cry out in between laughs. Oh man! You can always count on Niall to make you laugh. I'm such a lucky guy to have him.

"Zaynie!" Whining like a little kid, he puts out his bottom lip pouting at how unprofessional I was being.

"Okay okay I'm done" holding my stomach a laugh escapes my mouth. Niall huffs in clearly annoyed at my immaturity. I took a deep breath closing my eyes then opened them. Alright I'm good now.

"I'm sorry love, it's just that whenever there's no food you make it seem like it's the end of the world" I bite back a laugh trying not to smile.

"I do not!" He protests making me raise an eyebrow at him. This is Niall we're talking about here. "Niall you went on a deadly rampage in the studio all because Mellisa ate your cookies, then you ended up not talking to anyone for about a week"

"That's a completely different situation! She did it to get back at me for eating her Oreos. She knows better not to eat, or touch my food hell everyone should know not to touch my food. Nobody should even be thinking about touching my food!" This boy and food I'm telling you. Niall wipes the tears from his eyes.

"Why were you eating her cookies in the first place?" I raise a brow at him waiting for his answer.

"Well it's not my fault. They were just sitting there, waiting to be eaten. They were calling my name mocking me saying 'eat us Niall eat us' plus everyone knows not to leave food lying around when I'm around. You know you all should sign a contract stating that if someone's food has been eaten or stolen then they can't blame me even if it was me" that's a mouthful what he just said but i think I got it. I shake my head at the blonde.

"Niall you are so melodramatic, just a couple days ago you almost got into a fist fight with Destiny over a piece of steak" I begin walking to my car Niall following behind as he replied.

"That was a good piece of steak!", Mmm Niall moans at the thought of a juicy steak with steak sauce poured all over and marinated, topped with only the finest of spices in the world. I laughed a little making him come out of his wet food dream. "Huh? Oh right, I really wanted the steak though and she wouldn't give it to me when I asked nicely!" He whines again.

"Once again it wasn't your steak. It was Destiny's and of course she's going to get mad at you for trying to grab the steak off her plate while she's eating it, so that's why she stopped you by stabbing your hand with a fork." He raises his hand examining the light scar on the back of his hand before muttering "that fucking hurt too!". I by now have gotten the bag of food out of the car. Giving them to Niall, who's face brightens almost instantly, to carry inside I grab the drinks, closing my car door then locking it.