"You're going to be okay Ni. Just stay with me."

"What the fuck?!" Jaden cursed as he looked up, his eyes widen in horror as realization kicked in. There they stood with their arms across their chest and a devilish smirk on their lips, the true horror queens of Pop Academy.

One of them stepped forward slightly, grabbing Jaden by the collar of his blue shirt, and pushing him up against the nearby lockers. "Now what was that you were saying about 'fucking gay fags'?" She hummed as her smile turned into a sinister one. She cocked her head to the side and her smiled widened creepily.

"Babe!" Ariana cries out, as she attempted to get up but only to be knocked down by the other one. "Bitch did I tell you you could get up?" she placed her foot on Ariana's stomach to keep her from getting up.

"Get the fuck off me!" He struggled against her grip, but failed as she watched him with the same sinister grin on her face. "Oh don't worry I will. Just tell me why you're fucking with our friends?!" She raised his collar until his feet were off the floor. He turned his head towards a frozen Ziall, and chuckled under his breath before turning his head to face her. "I was just telling these 'faggots'" He emphasized loudly, "That they don't belong here. Homosexual freaks who don't deserve to be ali-" He was cut off by a fierce blow to the gut. Ariana was a sobbing mess under Destiney with her makeup all smeared and her Victoria Secret underwear visible through her dress.

Mellisa pressed her lips together, "You know I'm getting really sick and tired of your attitude." She growled in his face, before hurling him to the floor with much force. He groaned in pain as he laid there, his eyes shut tight as his face tightened. Ariana let out a piercing squeal before lifting her head to bite Des' leg. "Ahh! Fucking bitch bit me!" Destiney groaned as Ariana used this chance to push Des to the floor and made her way toward her groaning boyfriend.

"You're lucky, I could've done worse to him." Mellisa said walking over to unhook Ziall from the wall. A low growl left Grande's mouth and in seconds she whipped out a gun from Jaden's back pocket, and pointed it at us.

"Bitch you know you don't have the balls to pull the trigger. Put it down before you accidentally shoot yourself." Destiney was egging Ariana on and Ariana seemed to grow even angrier than before. Then without any further hesitation she aimed it at Niall and immediately pulled the trigger, a loud gun shot roaring through the halls. Niall's body fell to the floor with a loud thud and Zayn rushed over with severe panic in his eyes as he held the blonde's body in his arms.

Ariana stashed the gun in her boyfriend's boxers before dashing through the steel double doors in haste. "Wait don't leave me!" Jaden cried out in tears just as the doors shut. He laid there sobbing silent tears as he held his chest in agony. Well that's what he gets for dating the school's whore.

It took a couple of moments to take in what just happened. Mellisa shook her head and turned to face Des. "I'll call the teacher and you call paramedics." She nods her head and whips out her phone, dialing furiously as she placed the phone to her ear.

Mellisa rushes over to a crying Zayn with his boyfriend's bloody body in jis arms, getting his leather jacket stained with blood. A crowd of students pile around Zayn and the rest of us, confusion clear on their faces before being replaced by a look of horror.

"You're going to be okay Ni. Just stay with me." He cried out pressing Niall against his chest. "Please don't leave me. . . .p-please." He stuttered uncontrollably. Mellisa and Destiny were brimming with tears. "I-I lo-" loud sounding sirens filled the air, cutting him off. The paramedics rushed in and attempted to pull Niall away from Zayn but he held on tight, refusing to let go of his one love.
"Sir, I afraid I'm going to have to ask you to let go." One paramedic said, trying to pull Niall up on a gurney. He would not for the life of him let go, because if he let go then there would be nothing but pain. Unbearable pain that he knew he couldn't handle. The paramedics gave up and allowed Zayn to ride with them in the ambulance.

"E-everyone b-back to class now. There's nothing to see here." Ms. Fahtarse exclaimed ushering the crowd away. "Bitch shut the hell up! Ain't nobody give a shit what you say.'" A voice shouted from the hoard of students, a few people laughed but it was very hard to lighten up the mood with everything that just happened.

Another pair of sirens roared and a few men dressed in uniform came running in and handcuffed a specific individual.
~~~~
Few more chapters. . . .