"All I wanted was Zayn and only Zayn"

~Until my phone had to ruin the moment with 'So Sick' by Neyo. The music filled the whole room as pulled out my phone. Damn it! Cursing to myself while getting up I saw that it was Liam. Grr! I picked up on the second ring. Zayn took this opportunity to start playing with Niall Jr., it was going to be hard to talk if he was going to do what I think he was going to do. He was messing with my belt then my pants, and before I knew it all that was left was my boxers. Smiling at me deviously he went back down as I answered Liam.~

'Shit' I mentally cursed under my breath and just when things were getting good. "Erm, Ello?" trying to steady my shaking body.

"Niall, Where are you man? Also where the hell is Zayn?" Liam asked in a worried tone. I don't like making Liam worry over the Little Things

"Uh, erm" I said hesitantly as my eyes darted towards Zayn who looked confused at first but caught on to what was happening which wasn't good.

Zayn plunged my length in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down causing me to stifle back a moan by biting my lips as I was on the phone with Liam, and I didn't want to have to explain to Liam why I was moaning because I'm sure he could put the pieces together and figure it out. Then I would be screwed. Though on another note I couldn't believe the Zayn Malik was deepthroating me. A blush had made its way to my cheeks causing them to turn a scarlet red.

Zayn looks up at me bobbing his head up and down never taking his eyes off me. I couldn't resist the urge so I pulled him up Pulling his body closer to mine until there was no space between us at all, and kissed his luscious lips biting them a lil in the process. Just when I had let Zayn explore my mouth with his tongue I hear a voice interrupting us.

"Niall! You there?" I could tell Liam was becoming irritated as his voice rose.

In all the heat I had forgotten that I was talking to Liam. I let out a soft groan and went back to my phone before giving Zayn a flirty wink.

"Yeah mate, sorry about that" trying not to moan as Zayn went back down on me again.

"Who's there with you?" A confused and irritated tone was visible in his voice.

Zayn kept on going, but this time he went faster bobbing his head up and down swirling his tongue around the tip gently.

"Uh, er. . .Z-zayn" was all I managed to say in a rushed tone in fear of a moan slipping out.

'FUCK! If I keep this up I'm gonna be figured out for sure' I thought to myself.

"Well where are you guys at?" Asking in a rude manner due to my hesitation and one word replies.

"We're. . .uh. . .trapped. . ." My voice was unsteady from the motions and pace Zayn was going.

'Oh my g-gosh. I'm getting close, and I don't know if I'll be able to remain quiet any longer.'

I grabbed Zayn's hair with my free hand and started tugging on it desperate for him to go faster. He must've gotten the hint because his pace started quickening. A slight moan escaped my lips and I felt Zayn smirk against my skin, but I didn't care. I was beyond not caring at this point. All I wanted was Zayn and only Zayn.

Liam must've said something because I heard him yelling through the phone.

"WHAT?! WHERE?!" Liam was now screaming through the phone. I've never seen Liam like this before. It's not pretty I'll tell you that.

"In the sports equipment warehouse next to the tennis court" , another moan had a escaped my half opened mouth.

"We are close by, so hang on. Also how the hell did you guys manage to trap yourselves in the warehouse? I mean I'd understand if it was Harry or Louis"

"Hey!" Louis yelled highly offended at Liam's comment.

Liam was pushing for me to tell him more, but I wasn't about to blow it. Thinking of the word blow made me almost cum in Zayn's mouth. I was almost at my limit, and I didn't think I was going to be able to make it.

"Uh. . .er. ." My mind was going crazy, not being able to focus on the conversation with Liam.

Zayn had now started playing with my balls, which are very sensitive when touched. I don't know how Zayn found out about that spot. I never once told the boys about it.

"Niall!?" Liam yelled snapping me out of my thoughts causing me to buck my hips to buck forward making Zayn groan. A soft moan let out as I released everything I had inside Zayn's mouth shaking with sweat dripping down from my face onto my chest. I had little to no energy to talk to Liam.

"Li. . .I. . .I'm los. . .losin y. . .you. ." barely making my voice steady as I ride out my orgasm back and forth in Zayn's mouth.

I ended the call as I let my phone fall on top of my chest laying there trying to catch my breath.

Zayn had pulled my length out of his mouth and started cleaning me up. Taking his shirt and wiping my face and body of all the sweat and juice. I was happy and it was all because of Zayn. Only he can make me feel this good. He is the world to me and I love him. Not because he made me feel this good, but because he makes me feel special, he can make me laugh when I'm not in the mood to deal with anybody, and he makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world that matters to him.

"Tasty" he says interrupting my thoughts. He licks his lips in satisfaction then bites down on them causing me to moan a lil.

"Z-zayn, will you make me the happiest person in the world and be my boyfriend?"

I covered my mouth instantly as I got a sudden adrenaline rush to say it. Zayn had paused for a couple of seconds a no sign or hint of expression on his face. Automatically I started going into panic mode when Zayn didn't say anything, but was shocked at the next thing he did.

_______________________________

Lookie Lookie!! I updated!!