"I Love You"

"You mean like as a friend?"

Zayn pecks Niall's lips in response as Niall's bright pink shaded cheeks turn to a deep scarlet red. Niall starts smiling like an idiot as he is at a loss for words.

"Does that answer your question?", he says as he gives Niall and quick flirty wink. He started blushing so hard his cheeks were getting hot.

"I thought you were in love with Perrie", he asked in confusion to what had just occurred. Zayn scratches the back of his head contemplating the right words to say.

"Uh, Well. I guess I didn't really love her as much as I thought I did."

"What made you think that?"

"Well many things really. Whenever we would talk or hang out she would constantly be on her mobile or doing something else and hardly pay any attention to me at all. I just want to be with someone I adore and give them all my love. Perrie never seems to want that from me, and I detest it.

Niall was frozen as he had no words to describe the pain his best friend was going through. He sat down and reminisced the day he would always hate forever.

{Flashback in Niall's POV}

I had just finished a history test in Mr. What'shisname's class. What? Not like I care what his name is. I admit I was irritated at the time because I was hungry and majorly craving a pineapple pizza pie.

YEA! They makes those. Anyway, I was putting away my materials and handed in my test to the cranky teacher who rudely snatched the paper out of my hands almost giving me a paper cut, but hey, I'd be irritated too if I had to stay after school to give kids a test on something as silly as history. I grabbed my bag and hat then left the dreaded and cold classroom. It was cold and I was shivering like crazy cause you know England's weather is unpredictable. My locker was right by the classroom, so I went to get it. Until I heard a high pitch squeal in the distance. Curiosity got the best of me, so I got my green jacket and went to see where the sound was coming from. I continued to follow the noise until I was right in front of the music room doors. The noise was coming from in there, so I opened the door just a crack to see what is was. What I saw was horrifying as I almost let out a loud gasp. My heart broke a dozen pieces as my eyes started watering as tears began to stream down my cheeks at the action happening. There she was. Perrie Edwards and some other guy I couldn't recognize. She was under the guy and having a full on makeout session with him as he was fingering her through her gym shorts. Loud squeals leaving her mouth as she reached her limit. They sloppily kissed each other one last time before finally getting up to leave out the door together hand in hand. That was the worst day of my life. Why? Beause I had just realized in that same day that I had fallen in love with the one and only Zayn Malik. I just stood there with the door cracked open just a bit in shock. She's cheating on Zayn. Why...Many thoughts ran through my head as to why this could be evenly remotely possible. I was hurt that someone as innocent as Perrie could hurt and betray someone as loving and kind hearted as Zayn. My back had slid against the wall down to the floor with my head in my hands. How could she do that? Anger rose from within me as I punched the wall closest to me with much force as I just cried all the tears that I had left out. Senses telling me that was a stupid thing to do, I curled my now bleeding hand in my chest as a loud yell erupted from my lungs and out my mouth. There I was, emotionally and physically hurt. The only thing that was going through my mind was Zayn. Nothing but Zayn. My body was limp and it was almost as if I was paralyzed from head to toe. A pain interrupted my moment of hell, and it was my stomach. The pain inside felt like a bunch of knives being shoved in all at once. I couldn't move any part of my limbs, but I had to because whatever that was down was coming up. Moving my limp legs as fast as I could I ran to the nearest bathroom and let it all out while crying my eyes out. What was I to do now? So much has happened in just the few moments. I felt dizzy and collapsed on the bathroom floor curled up in a ball. The pain was too much to handle all at once. Fortunately, Liam had forgotten his guitar that day and had gone back to get it for practice. He was just about to leave until he heard a moaning from the bathroom across the hall. Liam being Liam goes to see what is causing the noise as he soon realizes that it's coming from the bathroom. Thank god for Liam forgetting his guitar for if it wasn't for that I don't know if I'd even be alive. As soon as Liam came in the bathroom, he saw me and came rushing to my side. Holding me as I let the tears fall down my tear stained face. I was like a crying baby in Liam's arms, but I didn't care. Liam was here like he always has been. Oh how I wish the pain could just stop at that instant. Last words I remember hearing were Liam's saying "Niall, don't worry. It's gonna be okay." I knew well that it wasn't going to be okay, not even the least bit fine. I muttered his name and blacked out before I could say anything else.