"Is that my fault that you don't have fries?"

Okay Zayn and Perrie are at Starbucks and he's about to end things, so read on to find out what happens. Also it's not gonna be so cliche as some other stories are, but different in how things work out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's POV~ {Sever language ahead! Severe language ahead!}

"Hi Zen" her voice as icy as the north pole. Let's do this Zayn! Like Nike says 'Just do it'. What a nice motto to live by.

"Perrie we need to talk except I'm gonna do the talking because your white ass don't deserve to talk after what you did" Stern and firm my voice is as I layed down the rules. She looks taken aback, probably thinking 'what the hell is going on?'. Oh Imma tell her what's going on, Imma tell her real good. Her face expression changes from a calm and tranquil look to a 'what the fuck did this bitch say to me?' look, and frankly I don't like her looking at me like that. She begins to speak, for me to only cut her off.

"I don't-" she speaks up before I abruptly cut her off.

"I don't wanna to hear it! As far as I'm concerned I don't wanna hear a peep from you" adrenaline bursting through me to say the words that I've been wanting to say for a long time are now flowing out of my mouth like a river. She looks shocked at me, yeah I'm finally in control now bitch!

"I have been busting my ass trying to make this relationship work, I always make sure that you have everything you want, always obeying your orders, dealing with your fucking tantrums, buying you damn expensive gifts, even letting you hang out with your guy friends, who are fucking idotic retards that don't give a shit about you, and you have done nothing to try and make this work. Always blowing me off to hang out with your friends, ignoring me when we're alone or glued to your damn phone, taking care of you when you come home drunk off your ass, and I have always hated how you flirted with guys knowing that I'm right there next to you." I knock the salt and pepper shaker down with brute force causing them to fall and hit the floor making a clash sound. I probably broke it, but I don't care and I'm not cleaning it up. That's why they have employees, to work not to just sit around being lazy as fuck.

"Zen I've never seen this side of you before" she says smiling as she rests her chin on her linked fingers. I look at her like she's for three heads as I furrow my brows at her. Da Fuck?! What the hell?? This bitch better not be turned on by this. Short tempered I am I run my hand through my hair sighing.

"Of course you haven't, because you hardly ever see me since you keep blowing me off to be with your stupid ass friends, or to go wherever the fuck you go all the time" I'm now yelling with my voice raised as high as I can go, shaking like fuck, and red all over my damn face, and I see her eyes twinkle like she's amused. Oh hell nah!! People are staring at us now, but I couldn't give a flying Harry about them or what they think.

"I used to love you, give you all my time and money, I sacrificed so much just to be with you, and this is how you fucking repay me? By cheating on me with some white ass fuck up?? I have never did anything wrong to you! All I ever done was love you with all my heart, care for you, and fucking gave you everything I had! I am everything that you will need, in fact I'm all that you need!" I try to calm myself down breathing in and out, but for some reason I just can't freaking cool down, it's like I'm a volcano spewing out everything inside of me.

I continue not giving her any time to respond, "Since we've been together we've done nothing but fight, argue, and there were even times where you freaking pounded me so damn hard, leaving fucking bruises and scars, and me being the fucking idiot that I am did nothing and fucking let you get away with murder. You have lied to me, cheated on me, ignore me, and have abused me so many damn fucking times, and I'm am so fucking done with your shit! I'm done with all of this! " I stand up from the booth, so that I don't accidentally on purpose knock her brains out. I run my hand through my hair again in fustration. Man if I don't stop touching my damn hair then it's going to be fucking messed up as hell and I'm gonna be mad as hell, and nobody wants to see me all fucking mad, except Perrie who seems amused by it. What is wrong with this sadistic bitch?!