1

I run to set. Im already five minutes late. I run huffing.
"Im so sorry" i say out of breath.
"Slow down cowboy we're missing Jared anyway" Misha says.
"I just ran like 2 miles as fast as i could" i sigh.
"Felt good didnt it?" He asks. I shake my bead in response.
"By the way Daneel came by..." He trails off.
"W-what?" I ask. He hands me papers and on the top i read a sticky note.
Jensen, i love you but i love somebody else more.
Daneel.

My eyes widen and Misha wraps his arms around me.
"Its ok Buddy" he says. I hug him tighter and then let go as i hear jared awe. Misha shakes his head telling him to stop.
"Its ok Mish. I need every laugh, word, smile i can get" i say.
"What'd you call a mexican who lost his car?" He asks.
"Carlos" Jared says. A small laugh escapes my mouth. Hes always joking around with us.
"Cmon we got a show to film" we walk into the makeup trailer and they dab ans wipe our faces until giving us our charecters cloths.
"Dean i cant" misha says in his deep voice.
"What am i suppose to do then Mi- sorry" i say.
"Take two!" The camera man yells.
"What am i suppose to do then Cas? I cant just ket him..die" i say pointing to jared. He sighs and hands me a bottle.
"This is all i can do"
"Cut!" They yell. "Good job guys" they pat us on the back and we walk behind them to watch it. We walk back to the makeup trailer.
"So um Misha could i stay with you tonight?" I ask. He stops and looks at me.
"Yeah sure."
"Thanks" they clean the makeup off and relases us for rest the day. "Knock knock!" I yell at Jareds trailer.
"Come in" he yells. Out of the three of us mishas the only single one..well was now theres two of us.
"Hey Gen" i wave. "Misha and i were about to go fet pizza wanna come?" I ask.
"Sure" my phone buzzes and i see Misha tweeted.

Getting @jensenackles drunk tonight is my top priority.

I look over at Misha and he nods. I shake my head in response.

Oh no man. Last time i woke up with a penis tattoo on my foot. Better luck next time @mishacollins

He laughs and i walk over to him.
"That hurt like a bitch getting it removed by the way" i say.
"You don't seem that hurt about this whole thing" he asks.
"I knew. I just waiting for her to tell me. Apparently it was in note form and not fave to face" i sigh.
"Didnt you want a kid though?" He asks.
"Im only 27. I have plenty of time" i say. We walk to the BMW and climb in. "What i need is greasy and good" i say.
"Pizza hut" misha says. We pull into a parking lot and get out. The red hat on the building makes my mouth water. We order two pizzas and eat them all.
"Bar?" Misha winks.
"We have to get home. You boyd have fun" Gen says.
"Ok. Bye" i hug her. Jared and Gen walk away. "Im going to regret this." We walk down the street and order a beer first.
"Clint is picking us up in an hour so.." He takes a shot. "LETS GET WASTED!" he screams. I laugh and chug my beer. We order shots and do them. "Yeah jensen!" Misha yells high fiving me.
"You know what?" I slur my words in the phone. "I dont even care. You go be a slut. You fucking slut. Ive got Misha. And we'll be single together" i slur.
"And drunk!" He yells taking another shot.
"Sinlge and drunk together" i hang up. We walk out and get into the car. We arrive at his house and stumble in together. I sit on his couch and he brings me a slice of cheese.
"Lets be buds forever" i say fist pumping him.
"Hey!" He shouts.
"What?" I ask. He starts laughing.
"Nothing" i fall asleep on the couch.

Im very sorry for calling Daneel a slut. But i needed a bad guy...IM SORRY. SO SO SORRY. OK. I LOVE HER.