17

The sun shines into our room waking me up. I stretch and realize the weight on my body. I open my eyes and see him sleeping on me. When we went to bed he was only partly on me but now his whole is on me. Our fingers still locked. "Misha" i whisper. "Mish" i shake him slightly. He wakes up and stretchs.
"Hi" he smiles.
"Hi"
"Mmm you're comfy" his foot rubs against mine.
"Im glad i could assist" he chuckles. We lay there for a few more minutes until we hear noise in the hallway. He sits up and gets off the bed.
"Im going to shower" he says and walks out. I get up and put on some jeans and a shirt. I stumble down the stairs anf see Jared.
"Hey hungry?" I ask.
"Yeah" he says.
"Pancakes ok?" I ask.
"Yeah. Um I'm going to go on a run" he leaves. I start to make pancakes, i grab the orange juice and pour three glasses.
"Good morning" Misha says pushing his lips to my cheek.
"Mmm morning" i turn to him and close the space between us.
"You ok?" He asks.
"Yeah im fine..i have you" he smiles at me.
"Pancakes?" Misha asks.
"Happy birthday" i smirk.
"Its not even my birthday? Or close to it" he cackles.
"I have no good reason then" i tell him.
"Yes you do" he puts his arms around my neck. "The reason is because you're amazing." He kisses me. I kiss him back pulling him closer to me.
"Mmmm" i smile. "I love you" i smile on his lips.
"Ive heard" he chuckles.
"Sometimes i forget you guys are dating and it makes me jump everytime i see you guys all...adorable" Jared says.
"I made pancakes" Misha takes a step back allowing me to grab the plate and put it in the middle of the island.
"I might come stay at the collins and ackles house more often" he says sitting down.
"It gets fun around here" i smirk.
"Gross" jared puts a pancake in his mouth.
"Im going to shower now" i tell them with a mouthful of pancakes.
"Dont go down the drain" Misha jokes as i lean down and kiss him.
"I will" i pull away but then peck his lips again. "Don't touch my Mishka!" I run upstairs and take a hot shower. When i get out i put a pair of shorts and a t shirt on. I go down stairs and grab another pancake.
"Where'd jared go?" I ask.
"He went home."
"That leaves us..all alone" i lean over the couch and connect our lips as we're upside down.
"Yeah this is hard.." Misha whispers.
"Ohhh" i smirk.
"I meant kissing like this..my lips are so confused" he chuckles with a slight blush. I roll ontl the couch and sit back up smiling. "You're such a dork" he says and pulls me into him.
"I get that alot..but Misha collins..man that guy..hes..a little nuts"
"Oh! Really Mr.Ackles?" He laughs.
"Yeah Collins whatcha goin do? Huh?" He starts to tickle me making me laugh. I gasp for breath and we fall onto the floor. "Misha! Misha!" I breath out. "I give! Misha i give!" I screech. He sits up with his legs on either side of me.
"Good" he pokes my chest.
"Ow" i grab the spot he poked.
"Oh did that hurt?" He mocks. I left my hips and turn us over so im on top.
"A little" i smirk.
"Damn jensen i underestimated you"
"Yeah" my smile fades and it all of a sudden feel like my world is crumbling.
"You ok?" He asks.
"I feel so alone" i start to shiver.
"Im here baby" he wiggles out from underneath me.
"I know thats what i dont get..i know you're here and you wont leave but it feels like everybody i loved did"
"Im not leaving you" he whispers. "You aren't alone..we're together" he wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer.
"I know" my dad..my mom..Daneel..why?
"You're not stupid"
"I never said i was"
"You're thinking it" a smile appears and he kisses my head. "I love you and nothing is going to change that." He whispers.
"Hold me please Mish..thats all hold me tell me stupid stories about your childhood about your adult hood..anything misha just talk and hold me" i tell him.
"When i was 25? I think i got arrested because i climbed a bank and read" he tells me.
"Why?" I giggle.
"I needed better light"

Sorry this one is short but a few things.
1) Jensens dads name is actually allen but its jerry for now..lol
2)that story about misha climbing the bank is true. Idk how old he was but its real.
I think thats all? Lol