22

"I want a baby" misha says running his fingers against my chest.
"Me too but i think we should get married first" i tell him.
"I agree" his voice is soft and i can tell hes upset
"When we do we can set up a play ground out back"
"And we can teach her how to swim"
"Yeah..and we can send her off to the first day of school" i hear small snores and the movement on my chest stops. "Good night Mishka" i roll over and fall asleep.
-
-
-
"Dang" i say opening my eyes and seeing Misha shirtless.
"Morning" he says irritated.
"Morning grumpy pants" i sit up and grab his hair. He stomps over to me. "Whats wrong?" I ask.
"My fucking parents! Ok like i try so fucking hard to get together with them. Even talk! Jensen. I wanted to just tell them happy thanksgiving. But no. Want to know where they are?" His face is red and i think hes about ready to cry. "Hawaii theyre in fucking hawaii" a tear falls down.
"Aw Misha babe" i pull him onto my lap. "Its ok" i rub his arm. He starts whimpering "i got you" i whisper as he leans his head in my neck. His arm wraps around my side. He stops and looks up at me.
"I don't know why this hurts so much" he says.
"Its ok..its Thanksgiving and you know what im thankful for?" I ask him. "My handsome fiancé" i kiss his temple.
"Thanks Jensen" he smiles and leans up and kisses my jawline.
"You're welcome mishka" he stands up and buttons the white shirt up. "When we get married is it going to be Jensen collins or Misha Ackles?" I ask getting changed.
"Misha ackles" he answers.
"Well mr.Ackles" i place my hands on his butt. "We should get away the week before christmas. Just us"
"Like an early honey moon?" He raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah" i bite my lip looking at his.
"Where we going?" He asks making me smile widely.
"We'll have to talk about babe" I leans down and place a kiss on his forehead. We walk down stairs and go into the kitchen.
"Uncle Misha?" Leila says swaying in her dress. Did...she just say Uncle Jensen? She's never done that before.
"Yes Leila?" He bends down to talk to her.
"Wanna play a game?"
"I gotta help jensen"
"No its ok go plus all I have to do is stuff the turkey then put it in" I tell him.
"Ok then sure" he takes her hand and they walk off. I grab the turkey and prepare it.
"Uncle Misha!" Leila laughs.
"Heyy!" Misha chuckles. I put the turkey in and walk down the hall to see them playing sorry.
"He's cheating!" She whines.
"Am not" Misha says.
"Ok you two" I sit down with them. "Stop cheating mish" I push him.
"Punish him, uncle Jensen!"
"I'll punish alright" I smirk at him.
"Thanks Leila!" He sticks his tongue out jokingly.
"You'll like this punishment"
"Are you guys going to have sex?" She asks.
"WHAT!?" we both shout at the same time.
"Sofia told me that when mommy and daddy need to talk they're actually having sex" she tells us. Misha stands up ad starts to walk off. I grab him and he sighs.
"Shouldn't we tell madion" he asks.
"No I'll talk to Sofia" I say.
"She's 17 Jensen! Telling a 7 year old about sex?"
"She's just a little troubled Misha. Please. Lemme talk to her first"
"Fine but I think we should tell Madison"
"Ok. Thank you" I mush my lips to his nose. I run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door she's sleeping in.
"Come in" she yells. I open the door and see her dressed in black jeans with zippers on them and a dark red long sleeve shirt. "What's up?" She asks doing her makeup.
"Leila told me you told her what sex is" I say.
"I didn't it was Hana. She got drunk and was telling leila all about it."
"Drunk?" I ask.
"I didn't drink I promise" she turns around worried.
"Why was a 17 year old drinking in the first place?" I stand up.
"I don't know. Please don't tell my mom"
"Im sorry..as an adult I have to." I open the door. "Im sorry" I grab her arm and we walk down stairs.
"What did she do Now?" Madison asks. We talk to her about what happened. How her friend got drunk. Other things came up like how she has snuck out.
"Sofia!" Her mom shouts. "That's strike three that's it"
"Whats it?" I ask confused.
"Mom please don't!" She starts to cry.
"I'm sorry. I told you about this" Madison says.
"Jensen do something!" Sofia shouts.
"Madison what are you doing?" I ask.
"She's going to a boot camp"
"No you can't do that" I say.
"What am I suppose to do then?" She asks. Oh god misha is going to kill me.
"Leave her here for a while." I say.
"What?" Madison asks.
"We have enough room. She gets along with us. We'll make her do chores and everything" I say. "Cmon Madison"
"Fine" she huffs. Sofia is crying so I wrap my arm around her. What mother sends her daughter to a boot camp because her friend got drunk.