15

"That was...exhausting." I sigh unbuttoning my shirt.
"Yeah" he unbuttons his pants and slides them off. "Han works in bussiness, han worked with Bill clinton, Han did this Hand did that" he mocks.
"Well Misha is an actor, hes worked with Sherri Saum. And hes done this and hes done that" i brag to myself.
"Come here" misha says laying in bed. I turn the light off and lay down next to him.
"What time is it?" He asks.
"10:27" i say and plug my phone in. I let my hand wander his bare back.
"You know what i like about you?" He whispers. "I like how you're eyes sparkle, how yoir fingers trace my back when you want me closer, i like how your hair is litteraly always perfect and how when you get mad you rub your jawline."
"Yeah?" His lips slowly touch mine. Our tongues slide into eachothers mouth and he pulls me closer. He moans as i bite down on his lip. He sits up and straddles my large hips.
"I love you" i whisper and connect our lips again. I love when Misha is all crazy in bed licking and sucking things that should probably not be licked nor sucked but i also love when hes slow and takes his time. I move my hips with his as i let a loud moan out. I try to contain my noises in my bed but when he fucks me slowly i can't. Its great. We fall asleep together after both hitting the edge.
-
-
-
"Date tonight?" He asks.
"That sounds fun" i hand him half a sandwhich.
"Yeah?" He laughs.
"Where ya bringing me? Dinner at a nice restraunt? Or a walk in the park?" I coo.
"Camping"
"Camping?"
"Camping..i thought itd be fun"
"Yeah it does" my phone starts buzzing, i look at the caller ID and see its my mom. "Hey mom!" I smile.
"Hey jensen, your brother is coming to dinner tonight we all thought itd be fun to have you and Misha come along?" She says.
"Ill have to ask him but i dont see-oh-wait one second" i put the phone down and ask Misha.
"We can reshecudale our date Jens" he tells me.
"But you were so excited"
"Its ok"
"You sure?"
"Im positive" i smile at him and tell her we'll be there at 4:30. They're an hour away so we should probably leave now.
"Three nights in a row dressing up" misha says.
"You don't need to dress up for this" i say and slide a flannel on over an ACDC shirt. Misha and i have been in our pajamas all day. He grabs a dark blue button up and buttons it up except the top two.
"You still look perfect" i kiss him.
"I try" a cheeky smile appears on his lips. I laugh and we walk out to my car.
"Do you ever wish you could take back being an actor?" He asks.
"Sometimes i wish paparazzi and the media wouldn't be so...pushy? You know"
"Yea. I wish we could just have days where we could walk out in our pajamas and go buy the biggest ice cream cone and just you know. Have fun"
"Yeah" i grab his hand and we drive the hour to my childhood home.
"Jensen baby!" My mom engulfs me in a hug. "Ah misha" she hugs him too.
"I missed you to mom" i laugh. "Your father had to run to work" she says.
"Jensen buddy!" Josh says.
"Hey! I missed you man"
"Yeah yeah whatve you been up to?" He asks.
"The show thats pretty much all" i laugh.
"I heard you and Misha Collins got together" he wiggles his eyebrows.
"Who hasn't but yea we're together" i pull him over to us and put my hand on his hip. "Its about time" he says.
"W-what"
"Cmon thanksgiving dinner 3 years ago when Misha couldn't go home he had it with us and all you guys were doing were looking at each other, laughing, smiling. I could see you guys loved eachother"
"It wouldve helped if you spoke up before i married Daneel" i say
"Well thats when i thought you were straight" i chuckle and look at misha.
"Yeahhh" the phone starts to ring and mom answers it. "So why do you think dad bailed?" I ask.
"I have no idea..it pisses me off though he hasnt seen me since my wedding and he thinks work is more important" he clenches his teeth.
"Yea hey that reminds me anytime you want to hang out or your in town come around."
"Thanks atleast i can count on some family"
"Well your father won't be joing us" my mom says.
"You ok mom you look a little shooken up"
"Um its just hes been working alot.."
"You think hes..cheating?" I ask.
"Its stupid um you boys want to go?"
"Im going to get dad" i state and start walking out.
"Why?!" She asks.
"Because mom! He hasnt seen josh in...four years! When i come to visit hes 'working' and he doesn't care to talk to you?" I shout. "Meet me at the restraunt" i drive to my dads work and notice two cars in the parking lot. One his and the other a yellow bug. I get out and walk in. "Dad?" I yell. I walk through a door and see him and a tall blonde. Hes fixing his tie and shes combing her hair with her fingers.
"Jensen.." Dad says surprised. "Dad..." I knew something was happening but its harder seeing it. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" i scream and punch him.
"Jerry!" The girl screeches.
"You know hes married right!?" I shout.
"No-no!" She shakes. I look at his fingers and see the wedding ring messing.
"Keep the fucker" i walk out and sit in my car and loose it.