14

"Cas! Just go away" jared yells.
"Im sorry i messed up" they yell cut and take him out.
"You just told THE only per-thing thag could help us to go away"
"Yeah well hes not doing much good Dean. Dude lost his marbles and now he's suddenly 'ok'"
"Who's suppose to help us then Sam? You wanna call one of your crazy demon lovers up?" We argue until they yell cut.
"Good job" jared says.
"You too" i walk to my trailer and shower. Misha and i got into a fight last night and haven't apologized yet. Somebody knocks on my trailer. Part of me wants it to be misha and part of me doesn't want it to be. I open it to the long haired actor.
"Hey" jared says. I open the door wider and he walks in.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Just wanted to hang out" he sits down.
"Water?" I ask. He opens his hands and i toss him a bottle. "Thanks" he says.
"Ok what's up?" I ask sitting across from him.
"W-whatd you mean?" He asks.
"You're here for something..what is it?" I ask. "You and Misha ok?" He asks.
"Did he send you here?" I sigh.
"No? But that answers something. Whats going on?" He asks.
"We just got into a slight arguement. Thats all" i say.
"Mmmhhmm even when you guys were just freinds he'd be in here" he says. "Whatever you guys are mad about its nothing compared to how much you love each other.." I sit still thinking about it. "...how much you love him.." I sigh and get up.
"Sometimes i hate you" i walk out and go to Misha's trailer. Before i could knock he opens the door.
"Jensen..hi" he says.
"Im sorry" i say. A slight smile appears on his face.
"Im sorry" he says.
"Jared talked some sense into me." I say.
"I was just hoping to come watch some movies with you. Cuddle up in your arms.. But i like apologies better" he smiles.
"I think i want to watch a movie" i step onto the first step. He steps back allowing me to come in. I sit on his couch and he turns on a movie his body relaxes against mine and i pull him in tighter.
"I love you" i whisper.
"I love you" he whispers back.
-
-
-
"I see the love birds have made up" Jared smiles as we walk into his trailer.
"Thanks by the way" i mumble.
"Umm..you might want to hold that thanks." He says. "Daneel came by looking for you with her boyfriend." He tells me.
"Did she say what she wanted?" I ask.
"No i don't think so" he shrugs.
"Lovely. Im going go find her see what the bitch wants" i kiss Mishas forehead and walk out.
"Jensen!" I turn around and see Daneel standing next to a guy with black hair and dark brown eyes.
"Daneel hi" i smile.
"This is Han he's my boyfriend"
"Hey im Jensen, her ex husband.." I shake his hand.
"Um want to come in i guess?"
"Sure" i open the door.
"Whatd she- oh" Misha says.
"This is my boyfriend" i introduce him to Han.
"Misha collins" he shakes his hand with a smile.
"Han Wensen" he says.
"Other boyfriend?" He points to jared.
"Noooo just a friend. Hes like my brother." I tell him.
"Oh sorry my uncle is gay also but he has two husbands..its strange"
"Its only mish and i" i push my lips to his temple.
"We have to go but ill see you later" daneel says.
"How about dinner tonight?" Han asks.
"Um sure"
"Jensen...really?" Misha asks. "I couldnt of just said no misha."
"I dont want to be sitting at a table with your ex wife, her boyfriend she was dating while with you!" He screeches.
"Ill call them and cancel then!"
"No no its ok..i just-its weird but whatever" he turns his back.
"Babe-" i grab his wrist and pull him into me. "Its ok"
"You had a wife first Jensen. I cant just forget that"
"We always need a rough draft right?" I ask him looking in his eyes.
"Shut up im mad at you" he giggles.
"Gross" jared sighs.
"I do love you" misha says.
"I love you too baby." I push my lips onto his.
"You guys are making me miss Gen"
"Call her" i sit down and pull Misha on my thigh.
"Im actually going to go skype her" he grabs his computer and goes to his room.
"How about tonight when we get home we go straight up stairs" i whisper.
"Mmm id like that"
"Yeah?" i kiss him.
"What about Daneel and Han?" He asks.
"After that"
"That'd be fun" he kisses my neck.
"Not in my trailer you two!" Jared yells.
"We're actually going to go home-bye!" I yell. We walk out and go to his car. Usually we get a ride from Clint but Misha wanted to drive to work so i rode with him.
"Im going to run in real quick and grab some toothpaste" Misha says pulling into a drug store parking lot.
"Grab me a candy bar!" I shout as he walks in.
-
-
-
"Man i so do not want to do this" misha sighs as we sit in the parking lot of the restraunt.
"Yeah no kidding. Ex wife, her boyfriend she was cheating on me with, my boyfriend.. Why did i say yes?"
"Because you're to nice to say no"
"Next time come up with an excuse" i run my fingers through my hair.
"Calm down..half way through ill make an excuse and we can leave" he leans over and kisses me.