19

I wake up at 6 with our nacks pressed together and our lefs intertwined. I reach in my hoodie pocket and grab the small black box. Ok just breath Jensen. "Good morning" he smiles.
"Wanna watch the sunrise?" I ask.
"Yes" his smile is back to normal as he kisses me. I slide my hoodie on and we climb out of the tent. As it rises i decied to do ask.
"Its amazing. How could people take it for granted?" He asks. I nod. I stand up infront of him. "What?" He asks.
"Dmitri Trippens Krunshnic i think i pronounced that wrong but i am so in love with. To the point where it scares me. But im ok with it. Because you are always there for me. I am so in love with you. Misha Collins will you marry me?" Im shaking so bed. What's wrong. Oh no what if he says no.
"Yeah! Yeah ill marry you" we jump up at the same time and wrap each other in our arms. "I love you so much" he mutters into my shoulder. I chuckle and we fall back onto the ground.
-
-
-
"I-is that...a ring?" Jared asks. Misha looks up and smiles widely.
"Yeah" he smiles.
"You proposed?!" Jared grins.
"Yup hes officaly mine" i pull him closer to me.
"Dude congrats!" He highfives us. "Tell me about it"
"I set up a campsite in the back yard and when the sun was rises i asked." I cant stol smiling. Its like everything has fallen into place.
"This is amazing! You know what drinks on me tonight!"
"Yeah!" I cheer. We get out of the car and walk to makeup.
"Misha! Is that a ring?!" His lady asks.
"I proposed" i tell them.
"Aweeee!" They all coo.
"Tell us how" i tell the girls how i propessed and why the camping thing. I wish i did it on a day where Wed have the next day off so we spend it being completely inlove. Cuddling in bed kissing making breakfast wrapped in eachothers arms cuddling on the couch taking a late bath. But im glad we're here to get the exciment away for bit.
"Ok go on" they say. We get up and leave.
"Misha nice ring!" A girl shouts.
"Jared here" i hand him my phone.
"W-"
"Lets tell everybody" i say.
"Really!?" Misha asks. We talked about it last night and i thought we should wait a day or two before telling the fans. We get close and he holds his hand up with a surprise look. I open my mouth and he takes the picture.
Twitter// He said drum roll please Yes!!! Picture-attached
"Now we wait" i laugh. Soon enough my phone goes off like crazy. I turn it off and grab Mishas hand.
"Im getting to marry hot peice of ass" he smiles grabbing my butt.
"Congrats guys!" A voice yells. We walk to set and do a few scences before leaving. Jared has Clint drive us to his favorite bar which is about 45 minutes away from our house and 30 minutes away from his.
"If i get drunk promise me you'll take care of me" i ask Misha with a slight laugh.
"Im not letting you get drunk" misha laughs.
"How come you don't get drunk?" I ask.
"Im not sure? Ive been drunk once and it was back in college. I mean i get drunk but i have control i can still function" he explains.
"You're crazy" i smile.
"Yeahhh" jared brings back some drinks and we start drinking...and drinking..and drinking.."ok baby..sh" misha says tucking me in.
"You're a good boyfriend" i slur.
"Thank you" he kisses my forehead. "Ok get to sleep" he says.
"I love you mishka" i giggle. The light turns off and the bed dips down. I move over and wrap my arm around him.
"I love you too Jens" he says and grabs my hand.
-
-
-
I wake up feeling like shit. I roll over to no surprise theres coffee water and pain pills. I sit up and take two pills. I walk down stairs and see him making biscuits and gravy. "Hey are you feeling okay?" He asks.
"Yeah i feel good enough to walk around" i walk over to him and try to kiss him but he pushes me away.
"Brush your teeth first" he says. I sit down at the table and put my head in my hands.
"You said you wouldn't let me get drunk" i mumble.
"You're a funny drunk" he shrugs. He hands me a plate of food and i start to eat. "Oh i actually got a video if you wanna see" he smiles widely. I roll my eyes amd he tales his phone out.

"Cas! Cas! This our song!" I yell across the room
"Its misha jensen" he yells back.
"Sorry misha jensen. Wait! My name is jensen. So when we get married id be jensen Jensen!" I start laughing. "Just a small town girl living in a l"
"Dude Jensen i think hes checking you out" jared points to the camera.
"Yeah thats my boyfriend jared" i whisper.
"And then you came over and made out with me" the video ends.
"Don't stop believing is our song?" I ask.
"Apperantly?" He chuckles.
"Thank you" i say after a few seconds of silence.
"For?" He asks.
"Breakfast, the coffee, always taking care of me. I love you" i lean over and kiss his cheek.