26

"We should go upstairs" I mumble as he takes my shirt off. Leila is at school and Sofia is at work. He kisses down my body and then rubs his hand against my hard on. Just take my damn pants off. He unzips them and pulls them off. He moves back up and starts kissing me. I slide his shirt off.
"Misha" I whisper. He keeps sucking my body. "Misha I'm sersious" I sit up and grab a blanket.
"What?" He asks frustrated.
"I heard something." I whisper.
"It was probably a bird" I get up and slide my pants back on. He sighs and throws himself on the couch. I look around but don't see anything. I know its stupid but these are the times I wish I didn't do supernatural. Its when I can't find anything and then my brain fills up with 'remember that time on set when demons killed a girl because they were invisible' I shake my head and go back to misha. I straddle him this time and kiss his neck and chest and down to his stomach and pull his jeans off. He let's moans out as I rub his boxered area. The door suddenly opens causing us both to scream like two years.
"OH MY GOD!!" Sofia screams. she covers her eyes and gags. Misha pulls his pants up. "Can I open my eyes?!"
"Yes..." She slowly uncovers her eyes.
"what're you guys doing?!?!" She screeches.
"What're you doing?!" I screech back.
"Getting off work!"
"I thought you got off at 3:30?"
"Its 4" she answers. Misha blushes and looks at me. "Well I'll be in my room so" she skips up stairs.
"We should probably make dinner" he says.
"Orr" I push my lips to his again. I grab him and pull him onto me. His hands grip my hair. Its like we're two teenaged girls with high hormones who's parents are gone for the weekend and we brought home two football players...except were two guys making out on our couch as our 'daughter' is uptairs. I stand up and he wraps his legs around me. I so want to bring him upstairs but instead I sit him on the counter.
"I love you" Sofia whispers.
"WHAT?!" we both turn amour heads and see her on the phone.
"Uhhh...mom! I love you mom" she laughs and hangs up.
"Who's the boy?" I ask. She blushes and looks away.
"Sof..who's the boy?" Misha states.
"He's just..my boyfriend from Ohio. Ok? Can we eat now?"
"Is he cute?" Misha asks. Oh my god..he's such a girl.
"Is he nice?" I ask.
"Yeah" she says. She looks at her phone and smiles. "One sec its him" she walks away.
"BLT's?" I ask.
"If I can help" he bites his lip and smiles.
"Come on down Mr.Collins!" He laughs and jumps off the counter. Leila walks in shortly after and smiles.
"How was school?" Misha asks cutting a tomatoe.
"Good I made a friend!" She says setting her back pack down.
"What's there name?" I ask.
"Alex" she says. "We were reading today together and she asked If I wanted to play with her at recees"
"Well she sounds fun, maybe you could invite her over?" I ask.
"Really?!"
"yeah go ahead" sofia walks back in still happy.
"I put prices of bacon on a plate and we set the makings around the island and we all make our own. Its a fun thing to do because then I can put make fun of misha for putting ranch on...I never thought that I'd be living with him having a small family. I love him I really do. I kiss his cheek and he grins. We sit Down and turn a movie on like most nights. Sofia sets her plate down and I glare at her making her go put it in the kitchen.
"Aye! Bring me water!" I shout. I pause the movie and sit up.
"So how was your day?" I ask Sofia
"Boring" she answers
"That's not what you told me" leila smirks.
"Whatd she tell you?" I ask.
"There was this cute boy who came in"
"I thought you had a boyfriend." Misha says.
"I can have a boyfriend and still think people are cute. Like Jensen. He may be marrying you-" DO YOU NOT A
SEE ME SHAKING MY HEAD. SOFIA STOP. "-but he checks the coffee shop guy out" he turns and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.
"He..has a nice butt buuuuttttt I like this butt much better because it's mine" I pull him into me.
"Good choice" he smiles sarcastically.
"But other then the cute boy it was boring? You know? I feel like I fit in though. I spent 17 years going through phases and I think I found a good one" she smiles.
"And that is?" Misha asks.
"That like skater one. It explains why I've always loved skateboarding. I feel more comfortable wearing shorts and a T-shirt and not black jeans with black shirt and black makeup" she says.
"Yeah your emo phase...not a good choice" I laugh.
"What about you guys? What'd you do?" She asks
"I cleaned up the house a little while he went to the store. Then we both went to Target and bought some candles and ecsories which remains me..." I blush just thinking about it. "Do you need any protection?" I ask.
"Um? I'm not having sex Jensen" she says confused.
"No I mean like lady...protection?"
"Ohhh...um..I think I'm good...I'll let you know if I need some though.." Her face turns bright red.
"I think we're off to bed then. Good night my beautiful people" I drag misba upstairs ready to undress him.