27

This...was...not..how I imagined my night... Let me rewind for you to catch you up on what just happened.
"Good night my beautiful people" I drag misha up stairs and Lin him against the wall. I start to kiss him as his hands tug on my shirt. I back away long enough for both of us to get our shirts off. Oh my god I've been craving him for so long. He pushes his hips up releasing us from the wall and pushing me on the bed. He was always smooth in the bedroom. A gaspy moan comes from my mouth as he kisses my collar bone. I hear whimpering from the hall way. Ignore it. Its finnaly happening. You're getting laid tonight (; don't ignore it! Go see what's wrong. Shut up look misha already has my pants off. Misha has my pants off and is sucking me. Oh my god yes. Ew. Go see what's wrong. No enjoy this. Enjoy the pink lips wrapped around you and his dark black hair and big blue eyes. Go. His lips move up my stomach. And I move us so I'm on top. He smiles widely but I stop.
"Cmon" he says.
"Do you hear that?" I ask.
"What?"
"That crying"
"No?"
"Lemme just go check it out. I'll be back" I pull on my sweat pants and a shirt. I walk in Sofia's room and see her crying. "What's wrong?" I ask.
"He cheated" she crys.
"Baby its ok" I immediately sit next to her.
"With my best friend..."
"Ohh they aren't your friends. I promise" I rock her back and fourth. She crys and in my chest. Yeah the chest Misha should be sucking.
"Hey what's wrong?" Misha asks walking in.
'Cheater' I mouth.
'Ohhhhhhh' he sits on the other side and wraps his arm around her.
"Did I tell you the story about how I knew I was in love with Jensen?" He asks. She shakes her head. "I remember seeing him across set. It was my first day there. So I walked in all confident and went up to him and said 'hi I'm misha' and then Daneel came over and kissed him and I was so embrassed I wanted to hide forever" he chuckles. A little huff-laugh comes out of her mouth.
"This is suppose to make me feel better?" She asks.
"A little...did it work?" She nods and wipes her tears.
"Just think that cute guy is available now" misha nudges her.
"Yeah he was way outa my leuge and probably won't ever come back"
"Get to bed baby girl" he says and sits up. She lays under the covers and I pull them up.
"Good night Sofia" I kiss her forehead.
"Hey jensen Misha." She says before we leave.
"Yeah?" We turn around.
"I love you guys" we smile and shut the door.
"I'm gonna check on Leila" I open her door and see her already asleep. I go back to our room and lay Down next to mish.
"She loves us" I whisper as he connects our hands.
"Mmmhmm" he rolls onto his side and cuddles into me. Still wasn't how I planned my night. Yeah you and "mishka" should be moaning like crazy getting sweaty and stop. You will not get a Bonner now. I kiss mishas forehead and fall asleep.