3

I can't just go home and change but i want to look..good. Or atleast clean. Misha went to a meeting and will be back later. I toss my cloths into the washer and run inti the bathroom to shower. I get out and call Clint. "Can you pick me up candles a lighter and some cloths from my house? Oh and my elvis CD?" I ask.
"Yes" i hang up and put the hot dry ones on. I go into his kitchen and make spaghetti. The door bell rings amd i see Clint. I thank him and change. I go into his backyard and put the elvis cd into the cd player and light leading out to his table. I run inside and change. Ok he'll be home soon. I bring two plates out and sit them next to eachother. I was going to do across the table but i wanted to watch the sky with him.
"Jens?" Misha yells. I run inside to see him standing there. Its like time stops and plays him being bright and slow.
"I made dinner" i take his hand and lead him out back. He gasps with a smile.
"I want to make this...perfect. Like you" i pull a chair out. I dont know where these feelings came from but theyre great.
"Jensen" he laughs. "I love it"
"That was so girly" i laugh. He looks at me and smiles.
"Shut up" i laugh and we eat while looking out at the stars and talking.
-
-
-
"Misha! Jensen! Get up" Jared shouts. I jump and then turn on my back.
"What the-" i look to my side and see Misha. "Jared!" I scream.
"Calm down. Whatever is going on..here you can twll me om the way to set" he says. "If i pull the blankets off im nkt goin to be met by nakedness?" He asks. I shake my head and all of a sudden the blanket gets ripped off us. Misha sighs and sits up.
"Hi" he smiles at me. my heart and stomach both flip as he says that.
"Hi" i say back.
"Ok here ya go" Jared pulls a shirt out of my bag and a paor of jeans. He goes to Mishas walk in closet and tosses him a shirt and jeans. "Lets go!" He claps his hands. Misha gets up and shoves the 6'4 tall man out the door and locks it. I grab the blankey and lay it back on the bed making it. I look up and see Misha undressing.
"Oh" i stare.
"Like what you see?" He smirks. I shake my head to get out of lala land. I change myself and walk to the door. Misha hurriedly grabs me. He spins me around and leans in. Hes two inches shorter then me. I shut the air out between us and push my lips to him.
"Good morning" he smiles into the kiss.
"Good morning" i say. He opens the door and we run down the stairs. Jared tosses us toast. We grab our bags and run outside.
"Jared" misha says. "Howd you get into my house?" He asks.
"The door was unlocked" he asnwers. "Misha" jared says. "What's going on with the two of you?" I look down and realize our hands are intertwined.
"We're dating" he says.
"I figured" he smirks.
"By the way that call the other morning was nothing but kissing" im always excited to go to set but right now im more excited to get alone so i can kiss him.
"Sure" he says.
"We can reanact it for you" Misha says.
"Im good" he says. I laugh and squeeze his hand. We pull into the parking area and jump out. "We're late cmon!" Jared yells. We run past everybody and into makeup.
"Sorry dofus and dofus couldn't leave each others arms" Jared aplogizes sitting down.
"You guys a thing?" Amanda asks spraying my hair. I look at misha and nod.
"Yeah" i say.
"You guys going to tell everybody?" She asks.
"Im waiting untilim fully out of the divorce so people dont blame Misha for ruining an already sucky marriage" i say. "No offense Dean but i never liked her" Misha says.
"If only you could've gotten me drunk enough to pull you into that day i met her" i laugh.
"You never told me what happened" Jared says.
"Long story short i put him in my ned to sleep came back an hour later to check on him and he pulled me down and cuddle me for about two hours then we woke up again and after that im not sure what happened. We were laughing sending tweets out then next thing i know he starts kissing my neck and then i start kissing him and then you called before things could get any farther" Misha explains.
"Thats not excatly dating" Mishas makeup girl says.
"Well then we kinda looked at each other asked what just happened i liked it and so did he so i asked him out and i made dinner and we watched the stars then went to bed" i say.
"While listening to Elvis." He adds in.
"You boys are ready see you later" we stand up and go to set. We all jump out amd walk to set.
"You guys should hold hands" Jared says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because its cute" i look at Misha and grab his hand.
"You're litteraly the niggest cockles fan" i say.
"My two bestfriends holding hands, hell yeah" we walk in look over the script.
"Action!" They scream.
"Sammy" i mummble leaning down. "I love you don't give up" i whisper.
"Where's cas?" He asks. They yell cut and Misha in.
"Right here sam" he says.
"Do it" he says. "Go into my soul!" He shouts.
-
-
-
"Don't be late boys" Bob says. "Sorry" i say and we walk out. "Hey you guys wanna come over for Dinner?" Jared asks.
"Sure" Misha says.
"My house Clint" jared says. We drive the 30 minutes not talking much. He opens the door and gen smiles.
"Hey sweetie" she walks over and kisses him.
"Hey guys i heard you're dating" she smirks.
"Jared" I slap his arm.
"Sorry" he mummbles.
"No more people ok. Not until im out of my marriage for good"
"Fine"