Chapter 1

Hey you guys! This book is about a girl that's lost in the world that just wants to find love. Is it fictional or is it nonfictional? That's for me to know & for you guys to find out ! Sorry for any typos I make while writing. I will try and update as fast as I write so be patient. And feel free to VOTE & COMMENT!

Cast :
Alayna
Britney
Leela
Quentin
Dee
Sharie
Omar
Ocean
Casey

   Alayna is a awesome girl. She stands about 5'6 light skinned beautiful brown eyes lets not forget she has braces. She lives with Sharie (mama) but they don't get along good.

Beep! Beep! Beep! (Alarm clock)

Sharie : Alayna get yo ass up girl ! Its the first day of school ! You better not miss that damn bus ! I don't have no gas money to take yo as to school!

Alayna : OK! I'm up close my door! You holler to much!

I get up and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face !
I iron my my Aeropostale school uniform
and start to get dressed. I'm so glad I'm finally out of middle school. This is my first year of Jr. High and I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Last school year this guy Quentin Lee told me that he was going to holler at me when I get to Jr. High and today is the day. Quentin was 6'0, brown skin and dreads.

Quentin is so cute with his dreads . Britney is Alayna's best friend they are very good friends. They talk about any & everything. They have been friends for years.