Chapter 15

Quentin an i were amazed as we got on the gigantic cruise ship. I was going to enjoy this trip. And I going to make sure Quentin enjoys it to. I'm glad I bout my Victoria Secrets. That's going to get his mind off all the money he's missing out on. I mean selling drugs isn't the only way to make money. But I try not to complain. Because if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be living the good life. We wouldn't be able to spend stacks when we shopping we wouldn't have been able to buy the Camaro that we always wanted. But first thing is first I gotta get his mind off of work.

Quentin : damn bae !

Alayna : you like it ?

Quentin : yeah come here !

I had on some pink lace Victoria Secrets panties with a cheetah print bra.Y'all know we bouta get freaky right?Lol He calls me over and I sit in his lap! And I grind on him while massaging his penis & balls! Lol i am freaky. He begins to lick & suck on my neck then breast. Omg I think it's time for us to get busy.

Alayna & Quentin ( moaning )

He ate my box of course licky licky & I went down down & gave him some awesome slurpy slurpy ! We bumped and grind until we got tired. As we finished up with our awesome sex episode. We got in to the jacuzzi tube and relaxed.
I love this man because of the little things. He washed and rubbed my whole body. We got dressed & ordered room service. Our food finally arrived and we ate. He had spaghetti, garlic bread with with some peach ciroc. I had fried fish and shrimp with gin & cranberry juice. The food was great . Quentin wanted to watch a movie. So we did.

Quentin : you pick bae !

Alayna : uhmmm Love & Basketball.

Quentin : figures ! Lol

Alayna : what's that supposed to mean?

Quentin : nothing bae ! ( he said with a smirk on his face)

By the time we got to when Quincy & monica broke up in high school. I was out like a light bulb .

Follow me & like my chapters!