Chapter 22

It's been a few days since I talked to Alayna. I miss her so much but we are both stubborn. That's not good for communicating.

I miss Quentin so much . I wonder were he has been sleeping. We haven't talked for a few days. If we weren't so stubborn we would've been spoke to one another.

Ring Ring Ring!

Quentin : yeah who dis?

Ocean : its me fool ! It's Ocean!

Quentin : oh wassup?

Ocean : just calling to make sure everything was OK with the product.

Quentin : yeah everything was ok it was nice doing business with you. I will most definitely call you when I run out.

Ocean : Cool Cool ! Bye

Quentin : Bye

Alayna has been dropping hints that she ready to get married. Like for instants she leaves magazines open on rings all the time. We have been together for 3 years. I'm not ready to get married right now but we will be engaged for a little. Alayna deserves nothing but the best and I'm going to give it to her!

Quentin : Hi ma'am

Hi do you need some help?

Quentin : yes ma'am

What exactly are you looking for?

Quentin : I'm looking for a engagement ring!

Ok I can help you. But first tell what kind of person the lucky lady is.

Quentin : she is the laid back type, she beautiful, talented, and she would rather spend most of her time with me than her friends.

Baby I think I know exactly what you are looking for.

As she pulled out the beautiful engagement ring I fell in love.

Do you think she will like it ?

Quentin : Yes ma'am

What size ring will she need ?

Quentin : 8

You have great look you don't have to get one made this one is already a size 8.

Quentin : great I can buy it now.

Cash or charge?

Quentin : cash

Would you like a 5 year warranty?

Quentin : yes ma'am

Your total is 1400$!

I handed her 1400$! She put the ring box In the bag,gave me the receipt & I left the store. I will propose when the time is right !