Chapter 9

Things have been pretty good since I've been home. I'm just trying to make a living. I've been hustling since I was 12 aint nobody gave me shit . I had to get it on my own. And this lil shit about Alayna an Omar has been on my mind. I gotta hear the truth from out of her mouth. Fuck that today is the day I get some answers. As I walked in the apartment I called Alayna's name. She came from out of the back with some Victoria Secret panties on with no bra.
Lord give me strength!

Alayna : yesss baby!

Quentin : We need to talk!

Ohhh shit ohh shit !

Alayna : ok babe about what ?

Quentin : I've been hearing alot of shit about you and Omar.

Omg! He knows!

Alayna : Ahhhh uhmm

Quentin : Ahhh uhmm my ass ! You knew I was going to find out sooner are later. So what happened?

Alayna : nothing

Quentin : don't lie to me !

He gave me that look! It's time to come clean!

Alayna : yesss . just let me explain

Quentin : hurry TF up !

I was so scared I could barely speak. But I hurried and pushed through the whole story . Quentin was so upset but I could tell he was relieved that I finally told the truth. Now I'm just scared for my life. As I finished my story We just stood there staring at each other. Lord knows I wanted to run and hide but I couldn't I was too scared . My feet were glued to the floor! And then it happen. Quentin had grabbed me by my neck.

Alayna : Quentin please! (As I gasped for air)

Quentin : why should I ?

Alayna : because I'm sorry! (I cried)

I must've struck a nerve because be stopped. An we just stared at eat other. A tear fell out of his right eye!
I wiped it away with my thumb. He came closer and I backed up !

Quentin : I'm not going to hurt you come here baby girl !

He kissed my far head, cheek, lips,neak, & sucked on my breast. Since I already didn't have a bra on. We made our way to the bed and he licked all the way down my stomach. He kissed my belly & went down town. I don't think he can get better at eating pussy. He knew the right spot to hit.

Alayna : Ahhh

Quentin : Ahh shit you like that!

Alayna : Yeah Yeah Yeah! Right there right there.

Quentin : I want you to have my baby !

Omg I can't believe he just said that. It would be an honor to have his first child. He just made me the happiest girl on earth.

Alayna : I will I will ! Give it to me just give it to me !

And with that being said he stroked and made this session last . I love it when he does that . After bumping and grinding for hours we finally climaxed together.

Quentin : Ahh shit ! You a freak girl.

Alayna : lol you made me this way!

Quentin : picks up his phone & makes a call !

Ring Ring Ring !!!

Quentin : wassup ? I need you to handle that for me !

The voice on the other line spoke and Quentin hung up!

Quentin : Alayna I have to much pride. I can't let Omar see another day. So I just put a hit our on him . He should be dead before 12:00 pm tonight.

Alayna : (I gasp )

Quentin : what ?

Alayna : nothing !

Quentin : that's what I thought!

I know It was both of there faults but Alayna & I have this bond . The type of bond I have never seen another couple with. Like it doesn't matter how many times we fuck up . We won't leave one another. We've been together too long to give up . But getting Omar killed was just to put my mind at ease a little bit. I hope to god it works.