Chapter 4

Fast forward 1 1/2 years

I miss Quentin sooo much! He went to jail behind some dumb shit. I'm not judging my baby because I'm no saint. But damn a lot of shit he gets into could be avoided. His letters are the only things that are keeping me going. I mean he was my only motivation I had now he's gone. As I snap back to reality. I hear a horn blow (beep beep beep).

And I see this nice white and red challenger pass by. It was Omar. He was one of the spoiled wealthy kids from school. He was a little bit older than me so we never hung out in the same crowds. I went in the house and laid down. The next morning I wake up an realized I was late. Shit I missed the bus! I walk into Sharie's room and told her I missed the bus. I couldn't be late because I was on probation. We rushed and got dressed. We fussed and fussed like damn like wtf bruh STFU! She drove out of the yard and half way down the street and then it happened!

Sharie : girl !

Alayna : what?

Sharie : you know him?

Alayna : who?

Sharie : him in that nice sports car!

Alayna : Not really!

Sharie : well you about to start!

Alayna : what?

She started to hunk the horn for Omar to pull down his window! Like WTF! He sped up and she sped up. They both finally slowed down and rolled there windows down. She asked him can he bring me to school .

Sharie : hey can you bring her ass to school ?

Omar : yeah sure!

She pulls over and lets me out . Really Sharie a nigga I barely no. I was nervous but I got a man so ima just take this lil ride to school! I knew Quentin would disapprove of my actions but I had no choice in the matter. As I shut the door he greeted me with lust in his eyes.

Alayna : Hey Omar!

Omar : Wassup! Lol you mama funny!

Alayna : more like embarrassing !

Omar : you go to the same high school as me right?

Alayna : yes!

Omar : put your seatbelt on !

Alayna : k!

As we made small talk the conversation just went blank. So he blasted his music. I sat back relaxed the whole ride to our high school.