Chapter 17

We have now been on the boat for a lol over a week. We finally made it to the island. It was beautiful just how I imaged maybe even better. While walking off the boat we were greeted by island natives . They put beautiful lays around our necks and handed us drinks. We took a cab to our luxurious hotel. We stayed on the 18th floor. As soon as we got in the room I hoped into the jacuzzi tub and relaxed. When I got out i see Quentin looking in his phone reading.

Alayna : Hey bae wyd?

Quentin : go put some clothes on Lol!

Omg it look like the longer we stay together the sexier she gets.

Alayna : nope you know you love it!

Quentin : yepp ya got that right !

As I grabbed her ass . I thought damn its soft !

Alayna : owwweee nasty!

Quentin : now you know you like that!

Alayna : yepp!

I sucked & licked on his ear down to his neck! Until (Buzz Buzz ) I lost his attention completely! He starts to look at the text he got !

Alayna : well damn you just done for got about me huh?

He didn't answer me so I crept up behind him and looked at the text he was reading! All I saw was a Date,Time, & place! Just buisness I thought!

Quentin ! Bae chill out I gotta make this money we going to have a great vacation! Just trust me please!

And with that being said I put on my 2 piece swim suit & he put on his swimming trunks. We headed down stairs to the open bar and pool. I ordered a gin & sprite & he got vodka with orange juice. As we sipped Quentin went to the bath room. And I felt a hand go over my ass. I knew it wasn't Quentin because the persons hand was too small. I hurried up and turned. And pushed the man away. He grabbed my arm. Thank god I spotted Quentin. Quentin came to my rescue like always! Quentin punched him and knocked him out. His body landed in the pool. We left and went up stair. 10 minutes later the police came to arrest Quentin & they took me in questioning.

(What happened the police asked me)

Alayna : the man grabbed my butt I turned around & pushed him! He got mad and grabbed my arm & my boyfriend punched him.

(So you guys fled the scene)

Alayna : if that's what you want to call going up to our room. Well yeah!
( don't get an attitude)
Alayna : I can do whatever TF I want. I'm not under arrest!
(Find go!)
I sent to the hotel & got 1500$ out of Quentin's bag an bailed him out. I just into my babies arms like I haven't seen him in days ! I know its only be like 4 hours.

Quentin : you good bae?

Alayna : yes I'm good shit I should be asking you that since you the one thats been in jail!

Quentin : I know just making sure that creepy ass nigga aint hurt you!

Alayna : he just hit my ass ! I'm good
bae ! So what you want to do bae?

Quentin : what we do best ! Shop !

Alayna : come on Lol !

Follow Me & like my chapters.