Chapter 27

Its been 2 months after all the drama with the cops. This whole situation just shows that cops are really stupid. They were so a shamed of them losing all that money (my money) right under there noses. They didn't even put the situation in the news or newspapers. Im glad i got a few people on the inside on the force so i know whats going on at all times. Now Alayna & i can get back to living. She's 6 months pregnant with our son Destin Shine Lee.

I cant wait to meet our little boy. I put alot of pressure on her to finish that job so i will make it up to her. And i know the best thing. I will finally ask her to marry me! Ive been holding on to this ring for months now! I wonder if my baby ate today.I got to call my baby though we haven't talked in a few hours.

Ring ring ring !

Alayna : heyyy baby!

Quentin : wyd?

Alayna : nothing just got off the phone with Leela & now im bouta watch a movie on Netflix! Wyd?

Quentin : im just checking on you. I was just wondering if you hungry!

Alayna : lol you know it!

Quentin : lol ok baby what you want?

Alayna : ummmh let me think!

Quentin : ok!

Alayna : ohh i know!

Quentin : what?

Alayna : Apple bee's!

Quentin : ok baby text me your order!

Alayna : ok baby ILY !

Quentin : ILY2 big head!

Alayna's Text
Spinach Dip
Well done steak
Fried shrimp
Boneless bbq wings
Fries
:)

Damn i swear that girl can eat even way before she got pregnant. I called and made her order they saidthe food was going to be ready in 30 minutes. So i went walked the mall for a little while. I love shopping for Alayna my baby got to be fly. I saw this pretty royal blue maxi dress i liked with some sandals. The dress was 52$ & sandals was 30$ ! Those were great prices i knew she wss going to love it. I looked at the time it was time to pick up her food & head home!

I drove over to applebee's! I went in to pick up the food . When i noticed her food wasn't right. I hate shit like that. So i told the lady that her steak wasn't right. They were about to give me a medium cooked steak. The lady took the steak back. 10 minutes later she came back with now the fully cooked well done steak. I rushed home to Alayna. I knew she was probably really hungry. Before i got out the car i slipped the ring on one of her fries. And i proceeded into the house.

Alayna : damn what took you so long!

She roughly grabed the bag out of my hand. I didn't say anything i just shook my head. I swear i hate those mood swings lol. We talked about her day & found a great movie on Netflix. I watched her out of the corner of my eye. I was so nervous. 5 minutes later she found the ring & started screaming & clapping with joy. I got down on my knee an began to speak.

Quentin : baby we been together for awhile now we been through hell & back & still manage to stay together your my everything its a privilege to wakeup & lay beside you babygirl please take my hand in marriage i promise you i will never leave you will you marry me?

Alayna : yessss!