Chapter 20

We just made it back from our vacation. Everything was great besides Quentin going to jail & his lil work habit. But besides that it was great. We have been back for 12 days now . We have just been waiting on Ocean to come through with our order lol.

Ding, Ding, Ding

Alayna : who is it?

(Delivery)

I don't think I ordered anything online I wonder what it could be! As I opened the door I saw a mixed man with curly hair. He's not my type he's too pretty lol.

Alayna: yesss

(Hi ma'am I got some packages for someone by the name of Destin S. Lee.)

When he said those words I instantly knew those packages had to be from Ocean. Damn Quentin was smart putting the packages in someones name that doesn't exist yet lol! He using my baby name ! Shit but at the same time he dumb because he sending the shit right to our front door. Like really nigga! I signed the paper for the packages the man took his time and carried them one by one into the living room.

Quentin : baby I'm home! Wtf is all this shit in the living room! I know you aint been ordering shit online again.

Alayna : stop yelling in my damn house. And them packages for you. Next time get that shit dropped off at one of your trap houses not to my front door.

All he could do was listen & look at me. Because he know I was right! So with that being said he instantly started to weight and bag stuff up.

Quentin : what you got for me to eat bae ?

Alayna : Me! Grab the salt & pepper!

Quentin : lol man yo ass freaky.

Alayna : when you coming to bed ?

Quentin : after I go run to the pancake House! You want something bae?

Alayna : shit yea you know I do. Lol

Quentin : lol hungry ass !

Alayna : lol shut up ummm....... I want 3 pancakes, bacon, a hard fried egg with cheese, ohhh and um a peice of strawberry cheese cake.

Quentin : Damn all that?

Alayna : yup!

Quentin : Ok I'm out ! Before I go give me a kiss.

I gave him a quick lil cheek kiss. He didn't like it.

Quentin : girl you better come her and let daddy grip that ass lol

As we stood by the door we kissed like we wasn't going to see each other again. He grabbed my ass like he wanted to fuck . I was so hungry I Kept thinking about the food. So I pulled away. Lol

Alayna : bae go get my food lol

Quentin : Ok .

He left fast & hurried back because he knew I was hungry. We sat at the kitchen table and ate our food. We took a quick shower. And hit the sheets . We were so tired. And when Quentin is tired he snores loudly. I put the pillow over my head and went to sleep .

Feel free to VOTE & COMMENT!