Chapter 18

We have been in Maui, Hawii for a few days. It's really nice out here. It's nothing like Louisiana. Lol our vacations consist of Mississippi, Texas, or some were close.
As I'm getting up I see shadows by the door. I grabbed Alayna's pepper spray she bought a day prior. Because I couldn't bring my gun on the boat. I see an envelope being slid under the door. When I opened it . It was a Date,time, and address. Shit it was about time my plug (drug connect) came through. I peeped out the door no one was there so I closed the door . Alayna was standing right behind me.

Quentin : damn bae you scared me! I almost sprayed your ass. Lol

Alayna : lol what's that?

Quentin : nothing go back to bed bae.

She took the paper out of my hand . with her nosey ass.

Alayna : more buisness huh ?

Quentin : yea!

Alayna : damn we on vacation!

Quentin : bae just sit down,relax, and let me rub your feet.

Alayna : ok! (Rolling her eyes)

I put some lotion on my hands and began to rub. She stared at me for the longest before looking at the TV. To avoid arguing I just make the situation better by making her smile. After rubbing her feet for about 10 minutes. She stopped me an said .........

Alayna : I know you may not understand why I fuss so much. But I just want to see you do good. I want you to make a honest living. We have been her for each other for years. I hated it when you got locked up. And I don't want to see that happen again!

Quentin : I understand bae ! I been doing this since I was 12. I don't even think I could work a dead end 9 to 5!
So with that being said I'm going meet some tomorrow. The info is on that paper you read earlier but.....

Alayna : I'm listening nigga!!

Quentin : I need you to do one little thing!

Alayna : Ahaa & what's that.

Quentin : I need you to do a money transfer to an account.

Alayna : ok.

Quentin : I will text you the account number tomorrow when I go talk to the new plug.

Alayna : ok baby now enough talk about buisness. Let's go hop in the tub.

Quentin : OK ! You aint gotta ask me twice!

After that bath we was nocked out within 5 minutes of watching tv!

Follow me & like my chapters.