Chapter 23

1 week later

Knock Knock

Alayna : who's there ?

Quentin : its me honey im home open up please? so we can talk about it !

I opened the door!

Alayna : Hey baby i missed you!

Quentin : i ain't gonna lie girl i missed you too.

He picked me up & spun me around 5 times out of excitement. I felt sick after the last spin. As soon as my feet hit the floor i threw up all over the place. And i instantly had a flash back to the day we sat down talking about baby names.

Quentin. Are you pregnant?

he asked with one eyebrow raised

Alayna. i dont know but we are about to find out.

I took the car keys drove to the nearest drug store and brought 3 pregnancy tests.

Alayna : bae im home

I went to the bathroom and Quentin followed. I peed in a disposable cup and stuck the three test in. I sat a timer for 3 minutes .

Alayna : now we wait .

Quentin. i hate waiting!

Alayna : i know me too .

I tried to get his mind off of the tests. So we just talked about the kids and life we always dreamed of . And then the timer went off.

Beep Beep Beep

I looked at the tests and the box carefully because i didn't want to misread the results. I finally looked up at Quentin in shock.

Alayna : WE HAVING A BABY!

Quentin : im so happy baby i gotta take real good care of yall .

Alayna : i need you to promise me something .

A tear drop fell down my cheek as i spoke .

Quinten : sure baby anying wassup?

Alayna : promise me you gonna get out this fast life!

Quinten : i promise ily my queen!

Alayna : ily2 my king !

And with that being said Alayna & Quentin began getting ready for the new baby. Its a good thing Quentin & Alayna both wanted the baby to have the same sex. I'm not telling yall just gonna have to wait for the next book.