Chapter 11

As I turned into the Mexican neighborhood I said a little prayer to myself. I already had my mind made up ! I'm killing everybody & everything in sight ! As we was crusin in there territory. Dee spotted the mother fuckers that we were looking for that's all I needed to hear........

Dee : Thats them !

Quentin : OK !

Dee : pull over !

Pow pow pow ! Date Prisa Plaza (hurry up run in Spanish)
We blasted everything in sight. When everything calmed down I seen one of them trying to get away.. I pulled out my 9 (9 millimeter) and stood over him! I didn't hesitate to blow his brains out ! Blood splashed every were !

SIRENS !

Dee : hurry up nigga !

Quentin : OK !

We sped off ! When we hit the interstate I knew we made it out safe.

Dee : man call Alayna ! So she can rest here nerves & relax !

Quentin : yeah you right I do need to call my baby shit you better call Britney too !

Dee : Nahh I haven't talked to her in days I think she still mad at me for going to the strip club.

Now you see ! The only time Alayna is mad at me for going to the strip club is when she's not with me lol. I told y'all Alayna an I have a strong bond. If I get a lap dance she wants one too. I'm not going to lie she my girl a freak but she's my freak lol!

Quentin : that's not good man!
But I need you to drop me off at the car dealership on 31st . And put this car in your garage until I can bring it to the body shop to get it painted!

Dee : alright I got you !

I want a all black camaro! And I went got it! In less than 3 hours I was pulling out of the dealership. In my brand new Camaro i called Alayna told her I was on my way home but I had to make a stop to get us something to eat. I called Alayna asked her what she wanted to eat I ordered our food got it an left.