Chapter 8

I got tired of Sharie & her ways! An i know for a fact Dee & Quentin got tired of me talking about our problems. So Quentin told Dee to get me my own apartment. I hate living by myself sometimes but i like the peace & quiet! Dee told me 7 1/2 months ago that Quentin will be home soon. I would love to know what his definition of soon is.

Ring Ring Ring !

"WTF? Calling me at this time of the night" I said looking at my alarm clock. I looked at the caller ID . It was an unknown number I was curious so I answered........

Alayna : Hello who is this?

Quentin : BABY IM HOME!

I screamed ! Ahhh!

Alayna : Ahhh ! I missed you big head!

Quentin : I missed you to lil ugly lol!

Alayna : I'm tired of being in this apartment by myself! Hurry home daddy! Lol

Quentin : just chill bae I'm with Dee !
I'm handling some business right now. You know so we can live the life that we have always dreamed of. You understand right ?

Alayna : yes ( I sighed)

Quentin : alright then well let me make this money ! ILY bae!

Alayna : ILY2 sweetheart!

Damn back to the streets already!

Shit I been gone for a year + !
I just can't wait to get back home to my baby. This nigga Dee talking my head off in this long ass car ride. But I'm glad that I told Dee to put her in her own apartment. I had to get her out of her mom's house . She doing better than alot of 17 year olds . I had to make sure my baby was straight. I haven't been out of jail an entire day and I'm already hearing shit. About Alayna & this bitch ass nigga Omar. I'll handle that when the time is right . As we pulled up to Alayna's apartment Dee knocked on the door & I hid behind the tree! I'm about to surprise her .

Knock knock knock!

Alayna : who is it?

Dee : Its Dee ! Hurry up girl its cold out here shit !

Alayna : don't rush me nigga! Shit!

I looked through the peep whole & I only saw Dee ! Were TF? Is Quentin!
I opened the door & flashed out! I cursed See out from A to Z . All he could do was laugh. Im wondering wtf? Is so funny . I hate when people laugh when I'm mad. I'm thinking he dropped Quentin off at the strip club or something! Until ...... Quentin walked from behind the tree & I jumped in his arms!

Alayna : I missed you sexy!

Quentin : I missed you to !

Alayna : Dee I think it's time for you to go bro!

Dee : ohh shit it's bouta get real lol ! I'm gone y'all.

We stripped and we had sex all night. He ate my box of course that's his specialty. He slurped, licked, kissed & rubbed until I climaxed ! And then we fucked like it was the end of the world! We were moving so fast I swear it felt like the room was spinning. Sex with him was amazing. After we went our 3rd round we both climaxed at the same time & we fell asleep!