10th August 2042

*Picture is of Luis*

I put my hunting jacket on and walk out of my office, Lou standing up from behind her desk. She was probably shocked that I was out of that hole. I was on my way to the meeting about going to find Harper.

"Lou I need you to come with me." I said.

"Is it happening?" she asked. "Are we going?"

"Yes, now come." I nodded, walking out of the room. I didn't even check to see if she was following me. I walked down the countless stairs until I reached the ground floor, opening up onto a dirt road that lead the whole way around our little town. I heard the door open and shut, letting me know she was following me. All I had to do was cross the road, and then I was walking into the Thorn – Peter's residence. I hadn't been here in almost a year. Last time I was here I walked in on Harper naked.

"Luis." Sam said, opening the door for me.

"Samuel." I walked through and into the dining hall to see everyone sitting in a circle, waiting for me.

"You made it." Amelia smiled. I half smiled back, taking my seat at the head of the table. It was good the TP's had this table. They hold all the meetings for Chicago here. Well, the parent meetings.

"Okay." I cleared my throat, making everyone look at me. "Thanks for coming everyone."

"Get to the plan." Dylan rolled his eyes. "I just want to go and get my sister."

"You can't go unless I say." I leant forward, laying my forearms on the table. "So shut up, pay attention and take notes."

"Fine." He sneered.

"So," I looked away from him, "We don't know where in Columbus that this community is, but it won't take very long to find if it's as big and 'scary' as Amelia describes it."

"What type of community is it?" Sam asked.

"I'm about to tell you." I winked at Sam. "So what we're facing on this trip is extremely dangerous, maybe even lethal."

"Lethal?" Antoinette raised her eyebrows.

"This particular group trains to kill." I said. "If you aren't good, you get kicked out."

"So basically anyone still in the group would have to be good?" Max asked.

"Exactly." I said, my eyes quickly flashing to Max and Amelia's hand connected. "These people aren't screw arounds."

"Like us?" Dylan asked.

"No." I shook my head. "We have a pretty good bunch of people here, that's why we survive."

"Maybe that's why Wren wanted to know what group you and Harper were from." Amelia asked. "Maybe he wanted to know if you were from Columbus."

"Demitria was from there, maybe she told him how skilled the people are." Noah said.

"Wren was looking for his sister." Vixen spoke up for the first time. "He didn't care how skilled you were; he wanted to ask if you had seen his sister."

"Who is his sister?" Noah asked.

"It doesn't matter." She shrugged. "Wren's sister was killed by Jack in my old group. He was shooting into a heard and got her and she died. He never got the balls to tell Wren."

"Oh." Amelia said.

"Shit happens." Vixen said. "That's why I want to come with you guys."

"You think that if we find Harper, she's going to want to come back with you there?" Dylan scoffed.