NEW BOOK ALERT

Okay so I've decided after much debate that I'm going to stick with the 'fantasy' genre. 

It suits me and I love writing it. 

First was zombies, next is......

WEREWOLVES

Okay before you all shudder and roll your eyes I'm not doing a 'Twilight' werewolf book. I've been doing weeks of research, finding the reason behind werewolves and how they 'came to be'.

I've got REAL LIFE so called werewolves in it from the 1500's, and I've got an intricate background. The werewolves in my story will not be turning into oversized dogs, they're more based on the Teen Wolf kind of thing. 

So they keep the human form, just become really horrid looking. 

There will be a lot of blood and gore in it because the background of the book will not be based on romance. It will be an action/thriller/mystery/fantasy/romance book. 

So yes there will be lovey dovey stuff, there will be a wedding, there will be a pregnancy, but the book WILL NOT be dedicated to the 'forbidden love between human and werewolf' because frankly, thats expected and boring. 

It is called Age of the Alpha. 

It is about a girl named Gabriella (Not the most original name but there is a meaning behind her name, which ya'll will find out) moving to the town of Beaufort, South Carolina (Which is a real place, and if you look it up you will see a lot of the places I refer to in the book. It's like a virtual tour through the town) and she meets a range of people. 

A girl is murdered, and when Gabriella starts to look into the murder she starts recognising things and people involved. She finds more out about the history of the town and more about a man named Gilles Garnier (Look him up, he's real). 

I would tell you the rest but I want you all to read it for yourself. 

Love you all,

Avery xoxo