Chapter 4

Loved writing this chapter hope you like it as much as I do

And this chapter is for my three fans, Peytonlorraine, Jesstoemy123, and Hannah680 thanks for your comments and votes and btw your books are great big fan of your guys as well! :)

So all of you guys reading mine check out there’s as well so enough chatting

ENJOY<3

Chapter 4

Morning came and still not tired due to the many of hours of rest I had the last few days. It was nine in the morning and eight hours has passed since I woke up in the hospital to Jeremy. During the night I couldn’t help but wonder what no name was going to tell me before I was waken up to my parents.

I was reading “Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side” by Beth Fantaskey after being bored of nothing to do all night. Before I left the nurses took off the bandages from my hands making me promise to soak them in warm water at least four times a day 30 minutes at a time for one week to make sure no permanent damage is done. My feet were still bandaged which gives me a reason to be in bed for as long as it takes for me to actually put all my weight on them. But on the good side my feet are healing quickly.

I breathed in through my nose and immediately spelled my mother’s homemade oatmeal waffles when she knocked on the door.

“Come in” I said sitting upright while she opened the door and came in with a tray of three oatmeal waffles and a glass of orange juice.

“Hope you’re hungry” She said smiling placing the tray on my lap and sitting at the edge of the bed.

“You have no idea” I used my hands to eat the waffles no syrup or butter theses were the best homemade waffles a girl can eat, more filling.

“Good, how you feeling?” She said placing her hand on my forehead, making sure I wasn’t running a temperature.

“Better when these came” I held a waffle and bit into it.

“Slow down, god Mia you’re more like your father everyday,” She said smiling and I took a big gulp of the orange juice to make her happy that I’m drinking liquids, doctor’s orders.

“Your dad made me bring more” I heard his voice and smiled looking at the door seeing Jeremy enter my room with a stack of more waffles on a plate in his hand.

“Well I will leave you to alone” Mom said patting my leg and giving me a smile and mouthing “So cute” Oh god my eyes went big and she left laughing, got to love our mothers.

 “How are you?”

“I’ve been better” I said stuffing more waffles in my mouth I have never felt so hungry in my entire life, mostly to hide my expression of what my mom have given me. Well my mom was totally right he is so cute but so out of my league.

“Well…the reason why I came over was not just to see if you were okay”

“What’s the reason” I asked, “You can sit down if you like”

He sat down on my bed next to me and reached into his pocket in his leather jacket and pulled out a picture and handed it to me. I looked at the photo and immediately knew who he was but didn’t know who the girl was hugging him; they looked about the same age. But what really stood out was him he is the guy in my dream; I couldn’t imagined him being real. Oh god.

“I know him,” I whispered with shock.

“You do”

“Well not personally, but yeah I have seen him before” I said looking away from the photo and back to Jeremy and I was being honest, well sort of.