Chapter 9

A day late but it is longer than the last, this one did take more time to think about, but I hope you enjoy it cause it took a lot of thinking :)

Any who Enjoy<3

Chapter 9

-Jeremy-

Falling asleep had my troubles disappear; I was standing at the edge of the forest when they arrived and I was thrilled to see them alive.  I walked slowly toward her not thinking or seeing anybody else but her. Amanda saw me first and she smiled ear to ear and I smiled in return, I paused and whispered her name.

“Mia…” she made little response, but I could tell she heard me. I walked quietly up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and Jesse and Amanda smiled reassuring that it was I. Mia turned slowly and when she saw me she started to cry. My heart was in no pain the moment I saw her smile.

“Jeremy?” I couldn’t help but smile when I heard her voice saying my name; I brushed hair out of her face and kissed her. The feel of her lips on mine made me not want to let go of her even more, she made me crazy all I wanted was for her to touch me and kiss me like this. Before I had the chance to pull away from her I woke up not understanding why in hell I was waking up at 3 in the morning.

-----------------------

-Mia-

Seeing Cole didn’t click to me, I didn’t understand why he kissed exactly like Jeremy, he was darn right creepy just seeing him, but kissing him. He didn’t say a word only stood there smiling and he was gone seconds later. I didn’t know what to think and one how I was a fool to fall for something like that. It made me want to cry, I was hurt, and how could someone be so cruel or in this case twisted.

My head was spinning and I felt like I was about to faint. I sat down at the edge of the cliff with my feet dangling. Jesse and Amanda sat next to me. We were quiet for what seemed like a few minutes.

“What do we do now?” I asked whispering and facing myself toward them.

“I honestly don’t know.” Jesse said looking at me.

I looked back at the horizon, the sun has raised and I am still here, waiting for whatever there is to come. I don’t know what to do at this point and all I thought about was Jeremy and I knew for a fact that couldn’t have been Cole there is no way to explain what I felt. Everything wasn’t making any since.

“Amanda what were you going to tell me?”

“You really want to know?”

“Please.”

“Well I don’t know how to say it, but here it goes.” She paused taking my hand.

 “Mia, we and you are called…dreamers” Jesse took charge knowing Amanda wasn’t going to.

“What does that mean?”

“That we are able to enter someone’s mind and bring them here the only place we are able to come to, when they are dreaming of course.” I thought about it not understanding it exactly.

“What do they want from us?”

“They don’t want anything from us?” Jesse said.

“They’re stopping us.” Amanda whispered.

“What do you mean?”

“Cole and that blond named Ashley are dreamers as well, they are trying something new, to control one’s mind.”

“How can you do that?”

“Easily, you did it a moment ago. You brought Jeremy, but Cole he was able to wake him up and that’s just the beginning” Amanda breathed in deeply.