Chapter 12

I know its late but this one is longer than the other, yay! Hope you all love it :)

And dont forget to <-------------------- VOTE only take a second

Enjoy <3

Chapter 12

-Mia-

My mind was blank, I had no memory of my life, who I was, and why these people cared about me. The guy named Jeremy tried convincing me who he was, I tried to explain that I didn’t know him and I wasn’t playing a stupid joke on him. It did hurt me seeing him sad, he was crying for me. I didn’t know what are relationship had been before being in a coma. The doctor explained to me that I had a very bad case of amnesia, forgetting everything. Who I was, what I done, and what I wanted to become.

The doctor explained to me that the couple that was coming to see me was and indeed my parents and a young man was my friend. He wanted them to introduce themselves to see if I have any memories of them.

A few minutes has passed when I heard a knock on the door. Jeremy got up to say they could come in. It was like meeting them for the first time.

“My name is Ella and this is my husband Adam” She smiled and so did he. They both sat on either side of the bed and took my hand; I could tell that they were trying not to cry. I smiled trying to be friendly.

“It’s nice to meet you.” I said. I heard a cough and looked toward the door and saw him there. I smiled.

“Hi.” I said, but no memory of him either.

“Hi… um…I’m Forest.” He paused between words; I could tell he was in bad shape. Dark circles under his eyes and it looked like he just woke up form little sleep.

I smiled up at him and he did the same in return. I looked over at Jeremy, who was looking at Forest. I did look into his eyes and both of them had jealousy of each other. Now I am more confused than ever, which one is supposed to be my boyfriend or the one I’m supposed to like. This is going to be tough.

The doctor allowed me to go home that day, telling me to get plenty of rest. My parents, Forest, and I got in the car. Jeremy driving behind us. Forest sat beside me. I could see him at the corner of my eye and see him looking at me, but when I looked at him he would turn away. I smiled at that, I had a feeling he was much more than a friend. Jeremy seemed too protective.

We pulled up to a driveway to a two story Victoria house, not including what seemed to be an attack. It was a light blue with white trimming and it was beautiful. Forest opened the car door for me and led me on the sidewalk to the front door. I couldn’t have imagined living at a place like this, but I probably have for my entire life.

The door opened and I smelled baked goods, the sight of this house on the inside was even more beautiful.

“You bake?” I turned around and asked Ella.

“Only when she’s trying to keep her mind off something.” Adam said.

“Hope you’re hungry for sweets you guys.” She said laughing and walking into the kitchen with me following her.

The kitchen was not too small or not to big, the island was covered with baked goods. I didn’t even know what my favorite was.

“They smell great.” I turned around to see Jeremy walk in with Adam and Forest behind him.

“Well help yourself.”

I headed for the stairs going to try and find my room.

“It’s over here.” I turned around from the end of the hall and saw Forest pointing toward the other direction.