Chapter 5

Next chapter and again enjoyed writing this and I dedicate this chapter to my great friend Alexis and I wouldn’t of gone this way without your help it might not seem so, but it will in the near future. :) Hope you all like it so

Enjoy<3

Chapter 5

Looking at the clock and knowing its 6 o’clock had me remember the day before. I am so happy! I stretched my arms and legs and sat up stretching more every move I took. I placed my feet on the floor and put on my pink fluffy slippers and headed downstairs.

“Good Morning!” I cheered when I entered the kitchen and sitting at the island next to my dad, who was drinking coffee black, gross. Coffee in general to me is nasty, but love the smell.

“Morning honey, going to school today”

“Don’t remind me, but yeah my feet are feeling walk able” He took a sip and set the mug down.

“So you and Forest are…”

“God dad are we going to talk about boys” He smiled and the moment I heard heels on the hardwood floor I knew I was saved, but yet again.

“What the hell did you do to that poor boy, Mia” I turned around in the bar stool and looked at my mother hands on hips and tried giving her my best smile.

“Don’t give me that explain”

“It just didn’t work out and it might with Jeremy”

“Ahhhh, I understand perfectly,” She said sarcastically.

I told her what I told him and she still wasn’t convinced but she told me to get ready he was picking me up in 30.

School was like any other day, besides the fact of Forest dropping hints here and there about my relationship with Jeremy. I tried to ignore it because I wanted to at least try to make this work between us, but had a bad feeling about the whole thing.

I was walking into the cafeteria during lunch after fourth period and stopped in my tracks. What in the world is going on? I was looking at the teacher’s lunch table on the other side of the cafeteria and saw Jeremy sitting amongst them, please don’t let it be true. Walking in that direction he looked up and saw me and smiled. He stood and came toward me. Couldn’t help but notice he looks good in that leather jacket.

“Hi…”I said not really understanding why he was at my school.

“Oh I’m not a teacher if that’s what you’re wondering. I’m only 22” He smiled and leaned in and kissed me and couldn’t be any happier.

“Then why are you here and one sitting with the teachers”?

“Oh good question, we were discussing Jesse and Amanda’s disappearance. Apparently the search is back on and they won’t give us a reason why”

“So the police department won’t say why?” Before he could answer the doors of the cafeteria behind me were slammed open. I turned around and saw at least five officers come in and immediately headed in our direction. They passed us and approached one of the tables.

“Cole Samuels you are under arrest for the possible murder of Jesse Hardin and Amanda Martin”

“Hold on” Jeremy told me with frustration in his voice and headed toward Cole.

“Jeremy, don’t!” I ran catching up to Jeremy and stepped in front of him, trying to hold him back. When I looked away from Jeremy and to look back at Cole he was laughing. What the Hell? I let Jeremy go, but he just stood there watching the police officers take away Cole in hand cuffs. His light brown hair was in front of his dark eyes could barely even see the pupils when he turned in our direction stopping in his track.

“You won’t find them!” He laughed. Oh my god he did it. I looked back at Jeremy who was tightening his fists; I immediately held his hand trying to calm him down.

“Let’s go,” I said pulling him to the other exit on the other side of the cafeteria. 

“Were we going?” He asked as we entered the school parking lot.

“Which car is yours?” He didn’t question, he led me to a silver jeep Grand Cherokee and I got into the passenger seat.

“Were to?”

“Anywhere but here” He didn’t start driving or one put the key in to start the damn thing.

“Mia…” He looked at me with his brown eyes and couldn’t tell what he was thinking at the moment.

“I need you to help me”

“Of course, but what is it” He paused for a minute before speaking.

“To get them out” I was sure Jeremy didn’t know about my dreams, but then again who knows.

“What do you mean get them out?”

“It’s a gift what we have and I know you see Jesse every night, it all started the night I found you” I had no idea what he meant by the gift, but god I’m not hallucinating.

 “When you say gift”

“I mean we can travel through people’s dreams, but there is something wrong and you need to help me”

“I’m in but…” Jeremy cuts me off.

“Tonight you have to ask him where he is at”

“I tried that last night he didn’t tell me”

“Try harder”

That was the end of our conversation and he took me home, not really caring or thinking about school. That is the last thing on my, to do list. Both of my parents were still at work, have the house to myself. I grabbed a banana and a glass of chocolate milk before I headed upstairs. Lunch was skipped so this will have to do, don’t really want to make anything at the moment.

I headed upstairs to my room and sat on the edge of my bed eating my banana and drinking my milk. Not knowing what to think of what just happened or how any of this could be true. I placed my half empty glass and banana peel on my nightstand when someone downstairs slammed the front door. No wait I heard multiple footsteps headed up the stairs very fast.

I went for my first instinct and immediately went under my queen-sized bed. Slowly a person opened my door with a pair of black boots tracking mud on my white carpet, but I can’t think of that at the moment. Two others came in the room.

“Where is she?”

“We saw her come in”

“She’s hiding” A new person came in; this one wasn’t wearing black boots with mud on them but lipstick red heels.

“Well for one if you guys were smart, she’s in here” I saw my banana peel hit the floor, probably someone stating the obvious to them. I started to back up to the wall my bed was against and covered my mouth with my right hand.

She stepped closer, the one with red heels and knelt on the floor and looked under my bed. It took a second for her to see me but that blond spotted me and smiled.

“Well, well, what do we have here” She said. Oh god what do they want from me.

I wonder who those people are and what they want from her. I know it is short but  Comment on what you thought of this chapter and please vote and hey go ahead and fan me till next time

See ya :)