Chapter 10

This chapter kind of came to me thank goodness, unlike yesterday. I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to vote each and every one of you reading I would love the support. Okay enough said.

Enjoy<3

Chapter 10

-Jeremy-

I stayed in each room at least an hour at a time; I couldn’t favor one over the other. I missed them so much, seeing them made me smile each time I walked in their room. I found myself staying in Jesse’s room for the night wishing they were all in the same room. I missed my brother even now that he is here with me. I wanted to hear his voice one last time, see him laugh at our stupid jokes. Not knowing if they will wake up or not made me wonder what it would feel like to lose them again, but this time forever. I wasn’t going to let that happen if I had to do anything I would just to get them all back.

I was sitting on the couch in the room next to the window when I heard heels down the hall entering this room. I looked up to see who it was, Ashley the so-called private detective.

“Good morning.” She said smiling. Why does she smile so much, beats me?

“Morning.” I mumbled not really wanting her near me, or here for that matter.

“Aren’t you happy?” She said happily. I met here eyes wondering if she was joking.

“You’re asking me to find out that Jesse, Amanda, and Mia are in a coma and I’m supposed to be happy?!” I raised my voice at her, not seeing a bit of shock spread across her face. I hated her for some stupid reason, she is just so dang annoying.

“Well I understand what you must be…”

“No you don’t understand, have you lost three close people that are dear to you and find out they are all in a coma?!” She just stood there not looking shocked, again.

“I didn’t think so, you leave.” I looked at her and glared, she turned around and left without a single word to me.

I just wanted to strangle her not really understanding why. Yes she did annoy the hell out of me, but I knew there was something else, but didn’t know what.

The day dragged on and I found myself to stay in Mia’s room for the rest of the day. Her parents were there, which allowed company that I needed. We only talked about how they were doing and that the doctor’s said that there is no way of telling when or if they will ever wakeup. I had to keep thinking that they will wake up, maybe not soon, but maybe in the future.

In the morning I decided that I had to eat something, I walked out of the hospital and headed for the parking lot to my car. I don’t remember exactly where I parked it.

I walked around and pressed the button repeatedly to here if it unlocks. Found the car and got in to go eat, nothing on my mind but her, Mia. I couldn’t believe it but I think I fell for her.

----------------------

-Mia-

I was having mixed emotions, my feelings for Jeremy and then my anger towards Ashley and Cole. I sometimes couldn’t believe I was dreaming, it just feels so real. I could feel everything I touched, hear, and smell. The only thing is I didn’t feel tired or hungry. I just wanted a slice of cheese pizza right about now.

The only indication of knowing how many days have passed is day and night, but the days are too short. 

I am lying down on a small patch of grass near the cliff, right now the stars out and brighter than where I live. There is no light from any city that could take away this what I am seeing right now. What seems like only a few minutes I see that the sun begins to rise, meaning another whole day I have been stuck here and who knows where my body is. Thinking about it, I hope I am with Jeremy, due to the events from the day before.

Allowing the chill in the air disappear I feel some one staring at me. I noticed Amanda and Jesse were a ways behind me near the edge of the forest looking at each other, like always. I turned my attention toward the horizon and wanted to scream. I stood up and ran, I wasn’t going pass up a chance like this. His back was turned, perfect moment. I was a few feet away before he spoke.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” I stopped in my tracks, knowing he was right.

“You wouldn’t want to get hurt now would you?” I turned to find her walking my way. Jesse and Amanda were in the same position from a minute ago.

“What did you do to them?!” I screamed at them.

“What we are going to do to you if you don’t calm down?” I turned and faced Cole; Ashley came to his side and smiled at me.

“What did you do?” I lowered my voice, not wanting anything to happen to me.

“We want what you have.” Cole hissed.

“What do I have? I don’t know what you guys want from me.”

“You are becoming quite close to this thing you have.” She paused taking in a deep breath.

“We want her.” She pointed behind me and I looked gasping.

“I thought you wanted Jeremy?’

“Oh we had them think that, he doesn’t have the gift you see”

“Yes he does.”

“No the reason he thinks that is because Jesse brought him here without realizing it.” He said stepping closer to me.

“All we need is her.” He whispered taking my shoulders. I jumped a little at his touch.

“Why are you asking permission, just take her if she is here now”

“That’s the thing, you and Jesse…” Ashley stepped closer and came to his side.

“Are her guardians and she is valuable to us?” She said.

“Why is she valuable?”

“That my dear is why you’re here.” Cole said smiling. Things have just become even more complicated and my life is at even more risk.     

Okay tell me what you thought and start voting pretty please it does a lot for me. And fan me if you’re enjoying :) I will upload soon!