Chapter Thirty-Eight: I remember

*Ahston*

I sat in the same corner that the girl put me in. I can hear footsteps coming towards the door. She never ties me down, but that doesn't seem to matter. No matter how much I try to move my body, I can never move more than my small finger. The only time I can actually move is when the girl makes me move.

I can see her enter the room, and she is carrying something. I can see blond and black hair, it's a girl. She places the girl on the table and strapps her down. I have never seen her look so mad before. She starts to search for something on the tables, but I guess she can't find it.

"Damn it!" She looks at the girl before she walks back out the room and shuts the door. I tried to move to see who it was, but I couldn't. My mind was screaming at me to move, I was being drawn towards her. Her blond and black hair looked so familiar, but being here with that girl was making my memories fade faster. I almost forgot my own name at one point. Whatever she is doing to me is making me lose myself.

"Ash,ton." She was calling me.

"Move you piece of shit body! Move!" I manage to move more of my hand, but that is it. I can hear the girl coming back and I stop.

"Ashton, come." My body moves at the sound of her voice. I get up from my corner and walk to her. The moment my eyes land on the face of the girl on the table, I wanna scream. It's the girl from my dreams. I should have recognized her blond and black hair. I have never seen a more beautiful girl in my life, even with her eyes closed. "Ashton, hold her down." She didn't have to tell me twice.

I placed my hands on her arms, and I could feel her warmth. It was like a small fire was burning inside of her, and it was making my normally cold body burn.

"Okay Ashton, hold her." She was holding a gun with a needle at the end. Inside the tube was a gold liquid. I think I have seen it before. She stuck the needle inside her arm and pulled the trigger. In second the liquid was shot into her arm. The girl opened her eyes and I saw the strange mixture of blue and green, it really was her.

"Teresa! What did you do?!" She was thrashing around from the pain. I could feel her body burning, what exactly was inside the tube?!

I could see the girl, who I guess is named Teresa, getting ready to inject her again. I wanted to stop her, but I was to busy keeping the girl from falling off the table, she broke through the straps meant to held her down.

"Enough!" It was like the pressure in the room changed. Both me and Teresa were nocked down, and a strange light covered the girl. Before I knew what happened, she was gone.

"Lolita!" Teresa was beyond pissed. She flipped the table and started throwing things around. She was taking her anger out on anything that was in her way. "Ashton, do you remember who that was?"

"No." I didn't really lie. I have seen her in my head, but I don't know how I know her.

"Good. That girl is trouble, she is why you ended up the way you did. But I brought you back, because I love you." As always she kissed my lips, and I felt my body move on its own. "Now. Stay here and guard the house. I have to go and look for our little runaway friend."

She walked out, and left me to move freely for the first time. I looked around her home. To the normal eye, it would look like a typical single girls home. Nothing looked out of place, but I could see all her hidden weapons. She has this place rigged up.
I saw the front door, and a strange symbom on the floor. I tried to step closer to the door and found that I couldn't. I knew it was too good to be true. She wouldn't be stupid enough to let me move on my own. I looked out the window and saw she lived at the top. The street looked familiar, some of my memories were coming to me. I used to walk down this street to go grocery shopping. She lived close to me.

"What happened to me?" It felt so wierd to have some control back. I could move my body, but I know she still has full control. I saw people moving so freely, and wished that I could be free again. I want to see those beautiful eyes once again, I wanna talk with her and learn what happened. I don't believe what Teresa said, I know she wouldn't hurt me. I want my memories back, I want control. I am done following Teresa's orders like a mindless zombie! "Zombie."

It was like everything came rushing back to my head. That one little word brought everything back. I felt like my mind was being ambushed with information. I saw my past, everything. I am Ashton Robin, I have two loving parents. Teresa is my sister, and she has been doing things to my body! I am so gonna kill her.

"Lolita." How could I ever forget her? The moment I saw her I was drawn to her. She is the daughters of death and the angel of life. That's why her apperance changed. She mixed with both of her sides, life and death. I started to lose myself when I thought I lost her. The only question I have now, is how did Tess bring me back?

I broke through the seal and ran out the door. I need to find Lolita before Teresa does. I remember what that strange yellow substance was. If I don't get it out of here soon, I can kiss her good bye for ever. Not even her dad will be able to bring her back.