Chapter Eleven: What are you?!

*Lolita* 

I don't know what happened, or where my brother is. I woke up and found that some how I had made it home, but I was alone. Blake was no where to be found, and the strangest thing...no one remembers who he is. When I asked my mom where Blake was, she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Is he another spirit you meet?" How the hell doesn't she remember her own damn son?! Even Lenore and my father forgot. I can understand my mom and Lenore, but not my father? He is death personified, he knows the names of all living creatures on this planet. There is no way that Blake could have escaped even our father. Not even Ashton, who's a zombie, could do that.

I didn't bother asking them anymore, it wasn't doing me any good. I have to go back and see what really happened that day. My father told me to stay away, but I need to find my brother. He may not remember his own son, but I do. And I am going to find him, even if I do it by myself.

I changed into a pair of dark jeans, and a black T-shirt before I released my wings and flew towards the alley. I was just outside the entrance, but I couldn't go in. My father had placed a seal on it, so I am unable to enter...or so he thinks.

"Nice try dad." I close my eyes and focus all the energy I have collected so far on breaking the seal. I open my eyes and see my own seal fighting my father's for control. It is draining me completely of all the energy I have collected trough out my life, but Blake is worth it.

Finally the seal breaks, and the force causes me to fly towards the streets. If I wasn't immortal and invisible, I would be dead right now. I get up and walk back to the entrance, and I can still feel the left over energy of what ever was here before. It is not as strong, but it is still very powerful. I head towards the spot that me and Blake were together, and I can feel the cold of where his body once was. It was so familiar, and it was the only light of hope I had to finding him.

"Please Blake, be OK." I don't even bother removing my contacts. I burn right trough them, not even carrying about my real eyes right now. I just want my brother back, and I will kill anyone who gets in my way.

**********************************************************************************************

*Ashton* 

"Ashton no! Mama! Tell him he has to stay home!" I look at my sister. She is trying so hard to keep me here, but all she is doing is dragging the carpet with her.

"Teresa! Deja a tu hermano! If he wants to go let him!"

"Mama!" She looks at our mother like if she lost her mind. I yank my arm out of her grip, and I can't ignore the hurt that I see in her eyes.

"Tess, stop being like this! What the hell is so wrong with me going to check on her?!"

"Yes Teresa! Lolita has been your best friend since you were a little girl. I think she's good for you brother, don't you?"

"Dad! No!" She comes and wraps her arms around my waist, and I can see she also got mom's super strength. She almost broke me in half.

"Tess, stop! I'm just gonna check on her."

"Fine! Leave me, again!" She lets go and storms off to her room. What the hell happened to her?! I shake my head and say bye to my parents before I head towards Lolita's house. I don't know what it is about her and her family, but it's like i'm drawn to them. Like I have been away for to long, and I belong with them.

I decide to cut trough the alley where I found her that day, and I can feel a stranger energy. It's familiar, I've felt this energy before. I head towards it, and I can see something. Only it's very blurry.

"Damn...Blake....fined..." I can hear Lolita's voice. I run and see that what ever it is, is looking at me. The one thing that keeps me from making so much as a noise, is the eyes. I have never seen eyes like those before. They were silver and looked like cat eyes. They were beautiful, and frightening.

"Ashton?!"

"How do you know my name?!" Now I was getting scared.

"...me..." Me? Before I could even ask who they were, she was now in front of me. She was even more beautiful awake, and it was like all my worries vanished when I saw her.

"Lolita? Wha...how....what the fuck is going on?!" She placed her finger on my lips to shut me up. Her skin was so cold, it was burning my lips.

"That is not important right now. I need to ask you something, do you know who Blake is?"

"Your brother? Yeah, why?" She exhaled and smiled. It was like I had just given her the best news she has ever heard in her life. But what surprised me the most out of all this, is that she kissed me. Her lips were like ice, but they felt so good against mine.

"Thank you Ashton, you have no idea how happy you've made me."

"I beg to differ. Now tell me, what the hell is going on?! And why are your eyes like that?! And how did you do the whole appear thing?!"

"I don't have time to explain all of this to you, I need to find my brother." She tried to run ahead of me, but I stopped her.

"Hold on, let me help you." She looked like she was about to protest, but then nodded her head.

We walked a few steps before she came to a stop and knelled down to the grown. There was a strange feeling right here, but it also felt comforting for me. I looked at Lolita, and she looked like she was going to be sick.

"Are you OK?" I placed my hand on her shoulder, and I had to pull it back. She was burning, and I mean fire burning. She looked like she was ready to kill someone.

"He was here, and they took him." She punched the wall and a chunk of it was gone. Exactly what was this chick?!

"Holy Fuck! Damn it Lolita, what the fuck is going on?!"

"My brother! They took my brother!" She faced me, and her face looked like it was changing. Her face was taking on the form of a skeleton.

"Lolita, what are you?!"

"I'm Lolita Reaper, and I am the daughter of The Grim Reaper."