Chapter Twenty-five: I am back!

*Blake* 

I couldn't wait to tell Ashton, he will be so happy when he finds out. I summoned myself in the middle of my house the second I was out of Limbo. I ran to his room, but what I saw scared me more than anything that I would ever see in Limbo, or in hell.

"Ash?" He was alive, but empty. I walked up to him, but there was nothing in his eyes. He was gone, but still here. I touched his arm, and it was beyond frozen. If a normal human touched him, their hands would have frozen. This is what my grandfather was warning me about. I have to get her back, not just to set her free, but to get Ashton back.

I summoned my flames and made a portal to my old house. I stepped trough it and saw Lenore and my mom sitting in the living room, they were having an argument.

"I don't give a FUCK!"

"Lenore you killed your math teacher! You are just very lucky that no one saw you!"

"So what?! I can just erase their memories if they saw."

"That's not the point!" I walked up to my mom and placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me and I could see how tired she is. This whole situation caused her to grow exhausted, and you could see it on her face more and more each day.

"Mom, Lenore, what's going on?"

"None of your damn business." I summoned one of my flame whips and snapped it on her leg. "OW! You fucking dick! Keep your wanna be reaper flames away from me." My flames have a mind of their own at times, and when ever Lenore calls them 'wanna be flames' they get mad and grown in heat.

"Lenore! You will not speak to your brother that way! I'm sorry dear."

"It's OK." I knelled down next to my mother and took her hand in mine. She has lost so much weight, it makes me even more mad at my dad. She looks at me, and that heartbroken look in her eyes makes me feel so helpless. I hope that it works and I can make her happy again.

"Mom, listen. I think I have a way, to bring Lolita back." I didn't have to turn to see that that even got Lenore's attention. She turned and sat back down. My mother's grip tightened and she had a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Blake, please do not play games with me. Have you really found a way to bring her back?"

"I think so."

"Please. Dad placed her in that spell, how could you break it?"

"For your information, Grandfather found out. So if he feels that it will work, then I believe him."

"My dad?" That shut her up. Lenore may have taken more of dad's side, but she still knows about God's power. And how even he has more than our father could ever dream of having.

We walked down to were Lolita's body was placed. Just like grandfather said, she really hadn't aged a day. She looked the same, not even a year older. Her body still has an other worldly glow, which mean she really is a spirit.

"So, what's the plan?" I shot her a dirty look, only for her to flip me off and stick her tongue out. I miss little Lenore, I could shut her up back then just by giving her a dead animal.

"Turns out, dad's little eternal slumber is nothing more than a reversal spell. Lolita's spirit has been here the whole time mom. Dad just somehow managed to flip her physical body, and her spiritual body inside out." She walked up to her, and I could see tears fall from her eyes. She hasn't cried since that day, she didn't want to cry because she thought that would mean she would never get her back again.

"Blake, do it. Whatever it takes. Brink, her, back."

***********************************************************************************************

*Teresa* 

I walked up to the empty shell that was once my dear brother. I touched his icy cold skin, and I looked into his empty dead eyes. This is her fault, all her fault. That bitch is gonna pay, and big. I grab my brother's cold hollow body, and place it over my shoulder. With my new power, doing this is easier than it looks. Ever since I unlocked my new abilities, things have become so much better. Now I actually have to power to remove this damn seal, and expose the Reapers for who they are. They won't be able to keep hiding forever.

"Lo,li,ta." At least he isn't too far gone. I have to move quick, and bring him back to me. But this time, I will do what Abraham failed to, and I will make Ashton follow my every command. No one is gonna take him away from me ever again. Not even death.

*************************************************************************************************

*Lolita* 

I'm floating in a huge pool of emptiness, but I don't feel anything. I don't even know if I'm standing right side up, or upside down. There is nothing here, and I can tell that I'm losing my mind. I imagine I hear noises, but I know that I am the only one here. The only person who I am able to hear is my father, and my grandfather when he manages to connect with me. I hate it here, and I want to get out. Just so that I can pay my father back for how ever long he's kept me here. I don't even know how long I've been here. Grandfather always manages to avoid that question. He sounds almost like he doesn't want to tell me, for fear of making me sad.

"I wanna, get, out." I keep saying the words over and over. Hoping that maybe someone will hear me. I know that if I could feel pain, I would have lost my voice by now. But here I can't feel anything. I don't even feel emotions like I should. I know when I feel anger, sadness, or even some happiness, but I can't really show them.

"My daughter, please, do not worry." 

"Grandfather,hi." I close my eyes and listen to his sweet and loving voice. I always feel some warmth when ever I hear his voice, but I feel sadness when I realized that it is only his voice.

"My dear, sweet Lolita. Please do not  feel sadness, for you will be with me shortly." I didn't even have a chance to ask what he meant. Just then I felt a strange pressure come over me, and I felt like all the air in my body was being sucked right out of me. But that only lasted for a minute, and was soon replaced by a different sensation. My body felt heavy, I am not used to this sensation anymore.

I felt a light around me, and it hurt my eyes. Where was this light coming from? What was it?

"Lolita?" Who was calling my name?

"Honey, is it really her?" That sounded like my mom.

"Impossible! There's no way it worked! I won't believe it!" Lenore? Since when did she sound so grown up? Is that really her?

I felt someone hold me in their arms, I could feel a familiar freeze surround me. I know it may sound strange, but it felt so warm and inviting. Their arms are so big and strong, I feel safe in them. They place a kiss on my forehead, and I knew who this was.

"Big brother." I felt a cold tear land on my cheek, he was crying for me.

"That's right little sister, it's me. Welcome back." 

He did it. I am back.