Chapter Twelve: He doesn't know?

*Blake* 

I can feel myself becoming weaker, and it's getting harder to even keep my eyes open. I managed to get a good looking at my surroundings before I blacked out again. Who ever took me had me locked in some kind of lab. I was changed to the wall with a tube pumping something into my arm. It smell horrible and it causes me to trough up what ever is still left in my stomach. God, I would kill for my mom's food right now.

"Hungry?" I can't look past their waist, but I can see someone in all black standing in front of me. They're holding a bucket with something brown inside of it that looks like animal food. I have a bad feeling on where this is going.

"N-no." I can hardly recognize my own voice. I sound so tired and weak, almost at the point of death. To bad for him, I can't die.

"Your stomach says other wise. Here, have some food." He forced the bucked in front of my mouth and locked it in place, so I couldn't even swing it off my head if I wanted to.

"Get this off my fucking face!" I guess I still have some energy left in me.

"Oh, so scary. I have to say I expected more from the next grim reaper." With that he walked away. What the hell is this guy? And how does he know about me? I guess he doesn't know everything about me, since he didn't realize that I may not even be the next grim reaper. I now I see the one who will get that title, is my sister. I wonder if she is even looking for me?

******************************************************************************************

*Lolita* 

"Damn it! Hold still!"

"Well excuse me! I wasn't born with wings like you!" I pulled him closer to me, his cold body feeling surprisingly good against me. 

"Fine, but just stop moving so much. I told you I won't drop you." I had manage to track Blake, and I saw that his trail leads miles outside of the city. I wanted to go alone, but Ashton insisted on coming with me.

"Deal. So can you tell me more? Does my sister know about you?"

"Yes."

"Then why didn't she tell me, or my parents?"

"We placed the reaper seal on her, so she will never be able to tell anyone our secret."

"Well, what happens if she does manage to tell someone?"

"In the unlikely event that that does happen, the seal will squeeze her throat until she is no longer breathing." I can feel him tense up, and the way I said it might not have helped either. I don't always show emotion for death, that is just the way I was born. I may feel some sadness for them, but it is only a small amount. I will say, I do think I will find it 'sad' the moment my father comes for her.

"You care about her, don't you?"

"She interest me. I have seen many humans in my life, but none like her. She is bubbly and loud, and very full of life. But I can see past all that into the darkness inside of her. What many humans don't know is that in order to have a gift like she does, there has to be some darkness inside of you. Teresa has seen many things, and it only got worse the day she saw you die."

He was quiet after that. We got further out of the city, and I could see more and more souls now. This bastard has killed this many people, and no one has put a stop to it. Not even my own father has managed to stop this guy. It only made me more nerves as to how I was going to save my brother if I couldn't stop it the first time.

"Lolita?"

"Yes?" I looked down at him, and saw that he was looking at some kids playing in a local park.