Chapter Twenty-six: Re born

*Blake* 

"Blake, do it. Whatever it takes. Bring, her, back!" I saw the tears in my mother's eyes, they were bloody tears. The only times I saw those was the day Lolita was taken, it means she is seriously in pain. She is holding her in her arms, her tears staining Lolita's face with blood.

"I know mom." She places her back down and comes to stand next to me. I can feel a strange feeling in the air, and that only happens when something holy is near. Grandfather is in the room with us. I turn to look at Lenore, and I see her eyes go black, and her teeth were grinding. She is so much like our father that holy things make her angry.

"Grandfather, what do I do?" I  sent a message to him using my mind. The last thing I need is for my mom to doubt me, and Lenore to question me.

"Be calm my son, you are doing fine. This next part, will really be tricky."

"Why?" I felt a strange tingle run trough my body, and it was like I couldn't breath. I could see my flames burning harshly all around me. They seemed mad, and more powerful. All of a sudden, my body was changing. I saw my reflection on one of the enchanted mirrors father kept down here.

My black hair is as dark as night, except for the tips. They are now a bright white. My blue eyes are now glowing with an other worldly glow. And I am wearing a black suit with wings as dark as my flames. I look like a true fallen angle.

"For now my dear Blake, you are a hybrid. You are part Grim Reaper, part angle. You will need all the power within you to break this spell. Sadly, that is how strong your father is." I thought about what he said. In order to break a spell by my father, I have to become a hybrid. Making my father pay is going to be a lot trickier than I had expected.

"Blake, what happened to you?"

"Don't worry mom, just stand back." My voice was different. It held more power than before. I look to face Lenore, and I saw something I have't seen in her eyes for me in a long time...respect. I turn back and face Lolita.

"Time to wake up little sister." I summon all the power I could harness, and aimed it at Lolita. 

I was not expecting this. All of my power was being sucked into her body, and I could see it changing. It was like her soul was fighting over which form to take. Her hair was switching between black and blond, and her eyes were now open and changing from blue to green. I could not see life in them just yet, so I was still pumping energy into her.

"Blake, are you OK?"

"I'm fine." I wasn't. This spell is sucking everything out of me, but I can't give up. She is starting to show signs of waking up, and I could feel the hope in both my mom and sister. I could not let them, Ashton, and grandfather down. They have waited to long for her to come back to us, I will not make them wait any longer.

"Come on, Lolita...WAKE UP!" I shot out the last of my energy into her, and I was now back to normal. My hair and eyes were normal now, and I no longer had my wings. I landed on the floor, but I felt a sense of peace wash over me. I felt someone in my arms and I looked down, to see her laying her head on my chest.

"Lolita?"

"Honey, is it really her?" I hand't notice my mother was now next to me. More tears in her eyes, but this time tears of joy.

"Impossible! There's no way it worked! I won't believe it!" I know she does, she's just in shock. She forgets that I am able to read her emotions. I feel her move in my arms, and I am so happy I place a kiss on her forehead. Her eyelashes fluttered a bit, and then I heard it. The voice that has always made me annoyed, happy, angry, sad, and loved.

"Big Brother." I couldn't help but shed a tear. I saw it land on her cheek and I wiped it away.

"That's right little sister, it's me. Welcome back." Mom was now crying even more. She touched Lolita's hand, and was happy beyond believe when she held it back.

"Oh, my baby!" She took her into her arms and cried even more. I turned to face Lenore, and she was also crying. I extended my hand to her, and I was shocked when she took it. She hugged Lolita's right side and I hugged them all together. It's been a long time since I've been able to do this. I know it may sound strange, but I've missed Lolita's energy. She has always had this ability to calm me or anyone down. Even when she used to be a Reaper.

After Lenore was done making sure that she was 'the real Lolita'. We all went up to the living room to talk before grandfather sent for her. Mom was so happy to have her back, she wouldn't let go. And Lenore was staring at her so  much, I'm surprised that she didn't leave a whole in Lolita's face.

"Lenore, you have grown into a beautiful young woman. I have missed you." 

"Thanks." She staid quiet after that. I think she's happy Lolita's back, but mad that she will be taken to heaven to become an angel.

"Sweat heart I am so happy to have you back. I just wish that I could have more time to spend with you. I just got you back and now you have to go."

"I know mom. But I will be back soon, I promise." Just as we were about to get up, we felt a strong warm energy enter the room. And one of my grandfather's angels was standing in front of us. He was tall, with light brown hair and gray eyes. He looked sad and worried.

"What the hell are you doing entering our home you filthy son of."

"LENORE!" We all yelled at the same time, causing her to shut up.

"Please forgive my sister, she is not used to angels just yet."

"And I never will be." I knew she heard her, but she ignored her.

"May I ask what brings you hear? It is not every day that an angel stands in the home of Reapers."

"My apologies Lady Lolita, but your grandfather sends me with terrible news."

We all sit down to hear him out, but none of us were prepared for what he had to say. Especially not Lolita. She looked the life was once again being drained from her, and I held her close thinking that she might pass out. She simply touched my hand and gave me a weak smile. But in her eyes, there was something else. Something that I had not expected to see in them now that she was an angel. In her eyes was nothing more than pure cold hatred.

"I swear by the new life that I have been given, I will not rest until I find Ashton. AND KILL WHO EVER TOOK HIM FROM ME AGAIN!" With that one little out burst, her appearance began to change. Her hair was still blond, but now the bottom of it was once again her normal black. Her blue eyes now have a dark green mixed into them, and she is radiating a power that I have only experienced once myself. She had managed to become a Hybrid on her own.