Chapter 2

It is about time to start leaving and get checked in. Me and Katniss walk together I see people forming a line where a table is, then I see they're taking your blood! I got so scared I jumped! I couldn't go on I stopped and tried to run back to my house. But Katniss grabs me by the arm and speaks to me in soothing words. I finally choose to go on.

I am next in line, it is my turn, it is a lady with a sharp needle. She pricks my finger, it burns. She makes me put it against a paper then checks it with a scanner it says my name. I walk over to my group. It goes by age. I am in the 12 age group Katniss in the 16 age group and so on and so on. The boys with the boys the girls with the girls.

Then on a stage Effie Trinket comes out and talks about boring stuff and blah. Then she shows a video it is exactly like Katniss told me. It is so boring!!!! Then she says in her fancy capitol voice HAPPY HUNGER GAMES AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN UOUR FAVOR!! Like always she says LADY'S FIRST! She goes next to a bowl with the girls names and does a fancy swirl and picks a name. She goes back to the mic and announces the name...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked my story so far I will try to update daily.

Vujkhshhuhuoufhvuhubsvuboukbkbukubiyvvyuukb

I was bored again!!

Bye!!!

Sorry for such a short chapter